I'm guessing probably not.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Exhorder I suppose were the closest thing, but eh. I guess you could consider Infester as groovy at points, and Faith No More's The Real Thing was considered groove metal and that's enjoyable by me
Rottrevore
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
DevilDriver.
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Considering that groove metal doesn't actually exist, I'm gonna say no.

Exhorder is more or less thrash metal. Would anyone disagree?
Last edited by Steve08 at Jul 19, 2016,
Quote by Steve08
Considering that groove metal doesn't actually exist, I'm gonna say no.

Exhorder is more or less thrash metal. Would anyone disagree?

Their album The Law is pretty groovy, but not to the point where it's not thrash if you get me. Slaughter in the Vatican is just straight up death/thrash
I'm guessing he's referring to the Demolition Hammer
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Morphogenesis26 sounds more like slam death metal, Soils of fate is a decent band from that genre.

SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by nanna_guy414
Morphogenesis26 sounds more like slam death metal,

No it doesn't.

Soils of fate is a decent band from that genre.

No such thing as a decent slam band.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.