Is it right that Rapture is cynically trying to increase his already obscenely large UGIQ?

Poll: Is Rapture a UG shitlord?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is Rapture a UG shitlord?
y
10 23%
n
5 12%
Who???
28 65%
Voters: 43.
Page 1 of 2
Down with the 1% etc
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

i find it terribly problematic
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
le upboats for RAB
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
le upboats for RAB

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I was just thinking this. Despicable. We should ban him and redistribute his IQ points among the sub-10k plebs.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Jul 14, 2016,
Not like anyone takes him serious anyway so nbd

And if you do, shame on you.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Sorry that you are jealous that my IQ score is so much higher than yours RAB

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Sorry that you are jealous that my IQ score is so much higher than yours RAB

Yeah but thats artificial like the friendship people extend to you
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
tswift confirmed pyro

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
does making threads bring IQ up now?

there's probably some older posters with ridiculously high scores then, like Madcap
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 14, 2016,
Quote by Random3
Wait, how do you even increase it? Isn't it based on your contributions (tabs, articles etc)?

It's based on general activity too. So, main page article upvotes, contributions, ratings on those contributions, likes in the forum, forum threads and popular forum threads.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
To beat him we have to reach his level by posting an inordinate amount of inflammatory threads. We're gonna need a montage
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Yeah but thats artificial like the friendship people extend to you

why are you being so nasty today

it's legit really horrible, you should be ashamed of yourself. who hurt you?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
No word of a lie, I was about to go to the chat thread and post "Does Rapture usually make this many threads or am I just only noticing it now for some reason?"

Also you have two too many '?' in the poll. If you're gonna do it, get it right ffs
Last edited by sam b at Jul 14, 2016,
i went on a thread hiatus for a few weeks so im just getting it out of my system

Quote by EndTheRapture51
why are you being so nasty today

it's legit really horrible, you should be ashamed of yourself. who hurt you?

Well how much time do you have?

It all started with a dream. As a little boy, growing up in the pit, h4t3br33d3r had a dream that he held close to his heart. He wanted to change the world! He was touched with what he saw around him: the hipster losers playing Pokemon Go especially resonated with him. He wanted to build a Pokestop. Soon, he realized that without resource or support it was hard to make his dream a reality. Family and friends did not take him seriously. His passion was reignited when he met ETR and together they continued to help the less fortunate in the Pit. However, with their limited resources and the need to settle themselves in their career and shitposting, their philanthropy had to be put on hold. He got married and later migrated to Canada where he realized his dream.

Only to be greeted with jeer and disgust of everybody over the age of 13 and are some socially awks fucks
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Jul 14, 2016,
Wait, I was gonna go in the chat thread and just make a single comment on it. Rab made a thread. He's doing exactly what he's accusing Rapture of doing
I Solemnly Swear To Never Click On Any ETR Threads.

who's with me?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
UGIQ communism for all NOW
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by sam b
Wait, I was gonna go in the chat thread and just make a single comment on it. Rab made a thread. He's doing exactly what he's accusing Rapture of doing

sashki
Is that so? In that case prepare to be asked a question I've been pondering for some time!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
sashki
Is that so? In that case prepare to be asked a question I've been pondering for some time!

Your question was flawed and your poll unfinished

Shame. All shame.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I was about to make the same comment in one of his threads
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by WCPhils
does making threads bring IQ up now?

there's probably some older posters with ridiculously high scores then, like Madcap

RIP Madcap you crazy diamond
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Ok kiddos settle down.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Wow my efforts last night gave me a whole 10 UGIQ.

First step on the road to world domination or something.

i just want to get up to top 100

Quote by EndTheRapture51
i just want to get up to top 100
Youre already #4 for weekly fwiw :0
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
There are loads more threads than usual. I guess the UG red people saw the pit was dying and tried to make a way for people to make more threads (by increasing your e-dick). It's working.
Last edited by sam b at Jul 15, 2016,
The means of thread production need to be collectivised and organized democratically according to the principles of poster self-management.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
he needs the IQ points to buy half a face
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Page 1 of 2