Page 1 of 4
Simple really.

WHat annoys you, but really shouldn't? Because it's harmless and not affecting you.

Example:

Grown adults walking around with their heads in their phones catching pokemon

It doesn't affect you, but it annoys you.

Go!
People who enjoy violence in vidja games

Pokemon Go is a good contender too
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Jul 14, 2016,
Yeah Pokemon go is annoying.

I also get irrationally annoyed when I ask someone to sit down but they won't sit down.
When people talk about video game shit and I can't follow the conversation.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I have trouble killing some things in video games, or being excessively violent. Unless I'm playing SWTOR then the gloves are off.

People making threads just for the IQ pisses me off
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
I have trouble killing some things in video games, or being excessively violent. Unless I'm playing SWTOR then the gloves are off.

People making threads just for the IQ pisses me off

SWTOR would make a murderer out of Ghandi.

What a POS.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The "fucking stupid, offensive, douchebaggy piles of shit" that are GTA games

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I also get irrationally annoyed when I ask someone to sit down but they won't sit down.

Do you just tell random people to sit down or something?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

Isn't she a teacher?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
People who clap when they're watching football in their living room

it's so pointless I hate it
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Banjocal

People who yell at the TV.

They can't hear you bud and you look like a mental.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by theogonia777

Yeah most of the day.
Quote by EpiExplorer
Isn't she a teacher?

No. She quit teaching to be a travel blogger.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Yeah most of the day.

Well I probably wouldn't sit down if you asked me to do so.
What if you just prefer standing?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by theogonia777
Well I probably wouldn't sit down if you asked me to do so.

I was talking about teaching tho. I'm subbing to get a bit of money and the class I'm with this week all get up and wander around for no reason.

Today I timed how long they could all simultaneously be in their seats for and we managed one minute before someone started walking around for no reason.
Quote by Banjocal

fixed
Mistress_Ibanez

Tell them that you will make them watch the egg guy if they don't behave.
Quote by theogonia777
Mistress_Ibanez

Tell them that you will make them watch the egg guy if they don't behave.

Motherfucker Gudetama is a reward not a punishment!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by ultimate-slash
fixed
don't be a debbie downer
ha-haaa
nothing

(probably something, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head )

EDIT: ooh, people walking slowly in front of you when you can't get past

Or people who are behind you, walk faster than you so catch up, then just lurk behind. Fuck off y'twat
Last edited by sam b at Jul 14, 2016,
unnecessary noises in an office. anything from tapping fingers to breathing hard to talking to yourself or going "huhmm..." while working on a personal project that has nothing to do with anyone in the vicinity.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by sam b
nah that isn't harmless. time is money and you have at best 110 years in you
ha-haaa
A whole bunch of petty things. One that comes to mind is really flaccid, by-the-numbers commercial pop rock. I'm indifferent to most music, but something about this particular style provokes a negative reaction that I can't explain. I actually like certain bands (like Blink-182 prior to their newest release) but the vast majority of it makes me irrationally angry.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I was talking about teaching tho. I'm subbing to get a bit of money and the class I'm with this week all get up and wander around for no reason.

Today I timed how long they could all simultaneously be in their seats for and we managed one minute before someone started walking around for no reason.

but it's like kid law to not listen to the sub

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
The sounds of people eating. Fuck I hate that
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

Yeah I'm used to being a normal teacher where kids listen to me.

Also it's super annoying when they all walk around for no reason.
Quote by sam b
nothing

(probably something, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head )

Or people who are behind you, walk faster than you so catch up, then just lurk behind. Fuck off y'twat
people blowing on food?
People on Facebook making an effort to post how they explicitly don't care about Pokemon GO.

K.

Also slow walkers. I'm 6''3 and most of that height seems to come from my legs, so that basically means I get annoyed at absolutely everyone in public.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

So does that mean they would listen to her if she were a domme instead?
Mistress_Ibanez

You can be my sub any day.
When Theo is gross.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
people blowing on food?

I dunno how you know this, but yes!

My missus does it and we sit opposite each other usually when eating. Fuck off, I don't want your breath on my food
Slow walkers, people who are walking in a pair but are so far apart that they block the whole pavement, people in a pair/group that are walking towards you and don't get out of the way, people who don't walk in a straight line so it's hard to get past them, people who stop in the middle of a street for no reason, people who are out in public in general because they are always in my damn way.....

And that's just everything in one category of stuff that pisses me off more than it should
I have nothing important to say
Cringe kings at work that rap out loud while listening to rap music and look around to see if anyone has noticed how hard they are

...and sometimes Bloodborne

And some threads

Edit: and people driving behind me in the left lane while I am in the right lane, they are signalling to come into the right lane while I am signalling to go into the left, but instead of just smoothly switching lanes simultaneously they speed up, pass me, then pull into the right lane in front of me
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Jul 14, 2016,
I fly a lot, and people who start queuing at the gate when one handler shows up just to turn on the computer like 40 minutes before the gate closes.
It only takes one or two twats to start queuing, then everyone thinks those two must know something they don't. Within two minutes the queue is a mile long.

The fuck are you doing?
Last edited by sam b at Jul 14, 2016,
Page 1 of 4