Page 1 of 7
~84 dead, ~50 injured. Terrorism suspected.

The Associated Press ‏@AP 39s39 seconds ago

Nice official says truck loaded with arms and grenades slammed into revelers; driver killed by police:

The Associated Press ‏@AP 34m34 minutes ago

Nice attack death toll increases to 75, with 50 wounded, after truck plows through Bastille Day revelers.

http://www.theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/07/nice-france/491438/

http://time.com/4407268/nice-attack-france-truck-bastille-day/
Last edited by Rossenrot at Jul 15, 2016,
Man, that is shitty. Stillwater had something similar a while back but not as bad
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Can't call it an "attack" until more information is available. Could've just been a horrible accident.
i would imagine since the driver was shot dead by police there must have been compelling evidence he did it on purpose
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Can't call it an "attack" until more information is available. Could've just been a horrible accident.

Sky News NewsdeskVerified account ‏@SkyNewsBreak 9m9 minutes ago
Update - AP: eyewitness says lorry driver crashed into Bastille Day crowd in #Nice and then emerged shooting many people dead
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Is it confirmed to be an attack? What happened?
It is

French officials are using the term
truck ploughed through a crowd at a Bastielle day celebration
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
making the obvious joke wouldn't be very nice
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by sam b
Sky News NewsdeskVerified account ‏@SkyNewsBreak 9m9 minutes ago
Update - AP: eyewitness says lorry driver crashed into Bastille Day crowd in #Nice and then emerged shooting many people dead

well then........this is fucked
This is not their year.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
This is not their year.

has it ever been tho
Check out my band Disturbed
Who could have done this???

I dunno maybe an Islamic terrorist?

Just taking a wild guess
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Some woman who is/was in Nice tonight was just on the phone to Sky News. Her last sentence - "This may sound a little bit selfish, but it's ruined our shopping trip"

dafuq
-_-
Iberian peninsula 1000 AD all over again. Just the tip of a very big iceberg I am afraid.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by StewieSwan
has it ever been tho

What year did Ratatouille come out?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by sam b
Some woman who is/was in Nice tonight was just on the phone to Sky News. Her last sentence - "This may sound a little bit selfish, but it's ruined our shopping trip"

dafuq

Fucking hell.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
#prayforistanbul

edit: shit sorry wrong attack, this one actually matters.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
#JeSuisBangladesh
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by sam b

dafuq

what an mvp
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Shit there are some horrible videos of the aftermath on Twitter. Bodies twisted and bloody on the ground every few feet.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
I don't intend to watch any of that but it's harrowing to even think about
Quote by sam b

dafuq

I'd be more concerned if she said it hadn't affected her shopping trip at all.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by ErikLensherr
Shit there are some horrible videos of the aftermath on Twitter. Bodies twisted and bloody on the ground every few feet.

Pretty fucked up (in more ways than one) that the pics/videos have no effect on me at all, as I've seen this shit too many times. Suppose my morbid curiosity doesnt help >.>
Last edited by sam b at Jul 14, 2016,
What's the deal with people witnessing a tragic event like this and then immediately whipping out their phone so they can make a video for twitter?
I have nothing important to say
ughhhhh why the fuck did I go Twitter

first pic is a dead little girl

jesus fucking christ this shit is horrible
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 14, 2016,
Quote by JackSaints
What's the deal with people witnessing a tragic event like this and then immediately whipping out their phone so they can make a video for twitter?

We're all journos's at heart
Quote by JackSaints

There's only so much you can do medically speaking, calm down man
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Can't we just more vehemently kick ISIS ass already
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Last edited by bradulator at Jul 14, 2016,
Quote by JackSaints

Nightcrawler fans
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Quote by JackSaints

documentation, show the world what is going down. Same reason journalists take photos when shit like this happens

I also saw the video of the bodies in the street. I got halfway through, the people crouched by their loved ones was just too much
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!