Page 1 of 2
My dad went to the movies to see The Secret Life Of Pets and said he really enjoyed it and felt disappointed the rest of us weren't interested in it and it got me thinking about being a kid at heart.

So assuming you still know how to have fun, what is it for you? Enjoying cartoons as an adult for me.
Playing Pokemon Go counts for a lot of you, btw.
You bunch of kids.

Also, sign this petition telling the president to legalize waifu marriage.

Boom. You just got hit with dat JG double dose thread.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 14, 2016,
Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

So basically, growing up makes you a kid at heart
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I saw Secret Life of Pets with my gf this past weekend. The ticket receipt stub said "2 Adult Pets." heehee

Also it was pretty good for what I thought it'd be like.

on topic, I dunno what in particular makes me feel like a kid. All kinds of things can depending on the day.
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
The children that I regularly use for blood donation/steaks.

Probably also my reaction to cats, which ranges from calm affection to an excited toddler discovering Pokemon.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Jul 15, 2016,
You're only as young as you feel
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I still think SpongeBob is funny
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Cartoons, Super Mario and other Nintendo games, candy (jawbreakers!!), themeparks, swings on the playground....

Verdict.. I will never grow up.
Quote by Banjocal
The children that I regularly use for blood donation/steaks.

Probably also my reaction to cats, which ranges from calm affection to an excited toddler discovering Pokemon.

i am the same with cats

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
The enjoyment I get from video games, superhero films, Disney films, and just general childishness.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I tend to take pleasure in simple things, like being given chocolate....plus, I take a rubber duck with me when I go on holidays, so that too.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
79% stated that their personality had not changed at all postoperatively. In this group, patients showed massive defense and denial reactions, mainly by rapidly changing the subject or making the question ridiculous
Six per cent (three patients) reported a distinct change of personality due to their new hearts. These incorporation fantasies forced them to change feelings and reactions and accept those of the donor.

So from this study we can conclude that 94% of the people were worth saving?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by Banjocal at Jul 15, 2016,
haha yeah but has anyone signed the petition yet?

:'(
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
I tend to take pleasure in simple things, like being given chocolate....plus, I take a rubber duck with me when I go on holidays, so that too.

My missus was playing Pokemon Go yesterday and initially tried to catch the rubber duck in the bathroom thinking it was a Pokemon.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

^ That seems kinda adorable for some reason
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by RAB11
My missus was playing Pokemon Go yesterday and initially tried to catch the rubber duck in the bathroom thinking it was a Pokemon.

yeah that is adorbs
Quote by Fatlumpthe1st
Oh Josh, you're always bringing forth the important issues. What would we do without you?
Makes some compelling arguments, too.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Makes some compelling arguments, too.

It's interesting.
I remember reading this maaaaasssiivvee post thing on waifuism like a week ago that said stuff similar to that as well. I'm pretty sure it mentioned someone who actually married their waifu. Can't find it now though...

We live in interesting times

Whatever makes people happy though

Edit: nvm I found it. Suggestive image inside but not really NSFW

http://www.rokthereaper.com/2011/10/otaku-trend-husbando-waifu.html?m=1
Last edited by Fatlumpthe1st at Jul 15, 2016,
I know this will be a rarity for the pit but... actually playing guitar. Like picking it up, playing through nice amps, getting nice pedals, the sound, the feel. All of it just makes me feel great, and it puts a huge grin on my face.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by Anthony1991
I know this will be a rarity for the pit but... actually playing guitar. Like picking it up, playing through nice amps, getting nice pedals, the sound, the feel. All of it just makes me feel great, and it puts a huge grin on my face.

.....gutiar? what is that?
I guess my love of video games makes me a child at heart. Especially because I sometimes go back to games I played when I was little. Like Spyro. That never gets old.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Anthony1991
yeah, and with my pedals i basically play my guitar like a kid would play with a toy most of the time

also sometimes cartoons and often video games
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Banjocal
So from this study we can conclude that 94% of the people were worth saving?

whoa

edge that sharp should really come with a warning label
Video games for sure

Also whenever I eat Pizza Hut. Especially if I go stuffed crust.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I have an irrational love of pet fish like the ones from my childhood

I cry when my favourite fish die
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by kalypto
whoa

edge that sharp should really come with a warning label
The irrational must be purged
Quote by EndTheRapture51
You eat Pizza Hut voluntarily though

(They have a bad rep where I used to live, idk about anywhere else)
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Page 1 of 2