Page 1 of 2
I met a beautiful transspecies omnisexual dragonkin and asked xyr to marry me.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I'm a dovahkin
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
I posted something friendly on Tumblr today

just kidding i posted about how pokemon go is shit
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Jul 15, 2016,
I participated in the #NotAllMuslims hashtag to help dispel the notions that every follower of Islam is a terrorist
Yeah I recently shit on pokemon go in a long tumblr rant about how pokemon is furthering the idea that we can enslave what we deem lesser beings so long as they are cute and we don't understand what they are saying.

Who are we to say they enjoy battles or being caught? Would YOU enjoy being caught? Would YOU enjoy watching your friend force your sister to battle your mother to the death only to be constantly healed up to fight again until you get bored and move on to the next poor pokemon that you treat like it's some god given whore for you to take advantage of.

You know what I do? I find these pokemon in the wild. I sit with them. I read stories in their presence. I make sure they feel like we aren't all CIS scum and that we can all be equal at the end of the day. I'm tired of all these bigotted racist fat conservative fucks that think the world revolves around them but they're 65, gonna die soon and don't give a FUCK if popular opinion is that catching pokemon is morally wrong and we should be working WITH our pokebrothers and not forcing them to work for US and not treat them equally.

I look forward to the day I can marry my Blaziken and see another couple with their jigglypuff and have a no judgement circle where we can all agree and have fun and be one.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Jul 15, 2016,
What's the brownie point exchange rate for cupcake currency currently trading at? Trying to diversify my points brehs

Right now, it's liquid shit. You're better off converting them into "sammich points" first and exploiting that arbitrage opportunity.

.....now, to find a sammich maker.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
I don't earn them, #whiteprivilege earns them for me.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by dPrimmy
Right now, it's liquid shit. You're better off converting them into "sammich points" first and exploiting that arbitrage opportunity.

.....now, to find a sammich maker.

Yeah, ever since the brownies left the cupcake union, their currency tanked like a panzer in the eastern front.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Yeah, ever since the brownies left the cupcake union, their currency tanked like a panzer in the eastern front.

Exactly. But Blondies? You can get those all day. Those are selling at a discount and pay a 2.5% coupon quarterly....in sammich points of all things.
Quote by dPrimmy
Exactly. But Blondies? You can get those all day. Those are selling at a discount and pay a 2.5% coupon quarterly....in sammich points of all things.

Yeah, you kind of wonder what their leaders were thinking at the end of the day.

What a shame, it might be the end of the brownie empire.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Yeah, you kind of wonder what their leaders were thinking at the end of the day.

What a shame, it might be the end of the brownie empire.

Silly Brownies. You're not supposed to create baked-good uncertainty! If you want to have a stable baked good economy, predictability tends to keep value in your points.
if i like an #alllivesmatter #notallcops post do i get a cookie instead? brownies kinda suck

Cookies don't trade in baked good brokerages...
I participated in a Ban Brownie Initiative (BBI) webinar where I pledged to stand those against using racially insensitive food terms.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Last edited by bradulator at Jul 15, 2016,
I had a brief conversation with a transgender person on facebook

Now where is my damn brownie?
I have nothing important to say
I just went to an anti-facist benefit gig where most of the bands were vegan feminists.

Quote by ErikLensherr

4/10

because:

Quote by ErikLensherr
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Last edited by theguitarist at Jul 15, 2016,
Quote by MinterMan22
brownies kinda suck

agreed
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Fat Lard
What's the brownie point exchange rate for cupcake currency currently trading at? Trying to diversify my points brehs

cupcakes are the laziest piece of shit overrated dessert

ie "durrrr, I baked some basic sponge cake recipe in a paper cup then badly piped some basic butter+icing+food colouring mix on top." OR you get "expert" cupcakes where they make some over the top icing with fruits or stacks of oreos or fucking toffee sculptures but at the base is still some lazy ass shit tier mini sponge cake

at least muffins take a little bit of skill since no one makes plain ones and adding flavours/fruits/fillings/etc takes some effort to not fuck up with baking.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Eastwinn
Quote by MinterMan22
brownies kinda suck

agreed

another lazy dessert of scrub tier bakers.

heck I've tried brownies from genuine professional pastry chefs who make amazing macarons and mousse cakes in their sleep and it's barely been much better than what some random amateur could make.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by FryingNemo
Fuck your brownies. Will SJW for baklava.

+ ice cream + mint tea
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
cupcakes are the laziest piece of shit overrated dessert

ie "durrrr, I baked some basic sponge cake recipe in a paper cup then badly piped some basic butter+icing+food colouring mix on top." OR you get "expert" cupcakes where they make some over the top icing with fruits or stacks of oreos or fucking toffee sculptures but at the base is still some lazy ass shit tier mini sponge cake

at least muffins take a little bit of skill since no one makes plain ones and adding flavours/fruits/fillings/etc takes some effort to not fuck up with baking.

but earl grey cupcakes with lavender frosting

many cupcakes are shitty but the good ones are to die for
cat
Quote by guitarxo

This

Also, I went into various ethnic restaurants and told them they were guilty of cultural appropriation, because apparently that is a real thing and it is a threat and oppresses people or something I think
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by guitarxo

you could get that in a decent sponge cake tho

also I've only had that combo in macarons but it was great and I'd take a macaron over a cupcake any day.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Macaron's are overrated
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by theguitarist
you could get that in a decent sponge cake tho

also I've only had that combo in macarons but it was great and I'd take a macaron over a cupcake any day.

Yeah but I can eat a cupcake every day without feeling guilty about it. They're so tiny and adorable you can have like 5 different flavors on the same day!

I've only seen lavender and earl grey separately in macarons but it sounds delicious. I don't know any places where I currently live that have good macarons and there's no way I'm trying to make them at home so I'll have to go without
cat
My throwaway comment aside, it sucks that there really does seem like there's a hierarchy of preferred racial/skin tone-based insults.
Quote by guitarxo
I'll take brownie over shitskin any day

Is this a thing people say lol.

It sounds weird like calling somebody mudblood or something.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I watched SNL a while back

I also asked a white liberal lady on a date but she rejected me

umm... this is all probably negated by the fact that I'm practicing my crossbow shots for hunting deer... just don't tell any of the white lib ladies pls I don't want them to go all #emmawatson on my ass (unless that's a new move I haven't heard of but even then)
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by guitarxo
I'll take brownie over shitskin any day

I call my short bengali friend brownie

she thinks it's qt but I'm also bengali sooo
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

yeah this french canadian person i wanted to kiss once flirtatiously told me that my skin was the colour of her poo

it sucks cause there was a good chance i coulda turned that around and eaten her ass for banter but the little things like that eventually take a toll yknow? especially when you got your own struggles with self-worth and gotta fight thoughts of how big of a #pos you are on the reg last thing you need is to hear you resemble one too ?

rude

shoulda told her she looked more like a bird dookie
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

nah i just did the whole uncomfortable "holy shit did they really just say that what" giggle and look away thing that i'm sure you're familiar with unfortunately

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Jul 16, 2016,
a guy once asked me, flirtatiously, if my downstairs mix up smelled/tasted like curry
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Page 1 of 2