When it happens I'll let you know.

Maybe.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Jul 15, 2016,
whenever I became whatever age is legally defined as "adult"
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I was at a hardware store picking up pieces to fix a plumbing issue. While walking to the register, a MILF stopped me and asked me if I knew anything about electrical work. I knew enough to answer her GFI question. On the way to the register, I stopped to look at a display of hand-tools. I checked up, walked to my car in the parking lot. Opened the door, sat down, and thought "Wow....I've arrived".
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
I'm 26 and I'm still waiting for it. Just starting my first real job, moving in to my own place.. nope. Not ready to adult.
Near 30 and it hasn't happened yet.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I was 19, standing in line at the supermarket. Behind me was a mother with a young child. The kid was running around and bumped into my leg. His mother said something like "don't touch the man". That was the moment I realised that for all intents and purposes, I am considered an adult, even though I don't feel like one.
Finalizing a home purchase
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
As soon as I turned 18 and realised that I was a legal adult and that I would need to work and shit I had my "oh fuck I am an adult and need to do adult things now" moment

But hey at least I could buy booze
I have nothing important to say
When I was 26
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I probably have far more "an adult should be doing this, not me" moments really.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
They say if you reach 60 and haven't grown up yet, you don't have to. Everyone needs a life goal.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
My mom still sets up dentist/doctor's appointments for me.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Getting evicted from my apartment and having to live in motels for a month before moving back in with my folks
anal.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
When I moved to my current town, rented a house by myself and realised I actually had some important responsibilities with my job.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
At 12 my dad spent 6 weeks in the hospital. His job gave him a paycheck, no benefits. I worked that spring and summer cutting grass and made enough money to buy my school clothes, books, and school lunches for the following year. From that time forward I worked and hustled my way into adulthood.
"the girl I'm masturbating over is younger than me, it's happening"
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
The older I got, the scarier it seemed that no adult really knew better than I did, often less.

I haven't had a real adult moment, other than the one lotto ticket and pack of smokes I bought for a friend when I was 18 because I could.
I was in adult jail, but that's hardly a mark of maturity.
Last edited by stratkat at Jul 16, 2016,
when i found out kenan and kel is 20 years old yesterday
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

i'm basically a manchild, i should really sort my life out
forever young, i want to be
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Pastafarian96
"the girl I'm masturbating over is younger than me, it's happening"

yeah but like what about when you're in grade school and you're touching yourself to that cutie that sits next to you in math class and you were born in the summer and she was born in the fall so technically you're older than her
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
When I realized that I have responsibility on what I do and say, and I have possibilities and opportunities to create change (whether on my life or the life of others). I may not act on those opportunities or decide to follow other ones, but that "freedom" is still there, even if it's just freedom of thought or something.

Like yeah, I'm still living with my mother, studying and partying and living somewhat comfortably, but I think the fact you realize the stuff you do and the stuff you could do is important.
Being allowed into a concert and getting other people to do The Malfunctioning Robot.
Page 1 of 2