Hey guys,

I bought a 10w Vox Pathfinder with a 1x6.5 Vox Bulldog. I like the amp, though I don't care for the speaker. I'd like to upgrade it, as I'm moving to Hawaii for a two year commitment and it's the only guitar amp I'm taking along (I wanted a small enough amp to take as a carry on for the plane). I will probably get a larger amp there at some point, but this is what I'm starting out with. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation of what the best 6.5" speakers are that I could put in it? I don't know a ton about speakers, so any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Jake
I suspect you'll have trouble finding a meaningful upgrade for that speaker. Most guitar speakers are 8", 10", 12" or occasionally 15", and even a good 6.5" speaker would have trouble producing much low end.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Jul 15, 2016,
^What he said.

Sorry, that speaker size is very uncommon for guitar amps, nor would it be worth it to upgrade the speaker. You could take a 1x12, 2x12, or 4x12 cabinet with you and bypass the internal speaker but at that point you would just get a bigger, better amp.
Last edited by Will Lane at Jul 15, 2016,