I found this really awesome video of Avril Lavigne performing an acoustic version of her song "Mobile". There is a small solo right after the first chorus and I am unable to tab it myself, so I'd really appreciate if someone could please tab it for me. The part that I would like tabbed is from the 1:13 to 1:24 in the video. Here is the link to the video.

Thanks in advance!
@Tim Rock: Thank you so much for that tab! I really appreciate the work that you put into it. I do have one question however; are you supposed to pick the slides?
Thanks for the quick response @NeoMvsEu, its much appreciated! After re-watching that section of the video several times I do have a few more questions. First, what fingers is he using to play the note in bar 7 of the given tab? Second, what is the reason that he is using is second and fourth fingers to play the notes in bar 9? Lastly, what is he doing with his left hand in between the first two notes of bar 8?
Okay, I'm going to amend a few things on that tab.

Slide:
e|--------------|
B|--------------|
G|-7-9/11\9--7--|
D|--------------|
A|-7-7/9\7---5--|
E|--------------|
   U D       D
   + 2 + 3 + 4 +

Second part
e|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|----------------|
B|---------3-------|-----------------|-----------------|----------------|
G|---------4-----4-|-----------------|-----------------|-9---9----------|
D|-4---4---4-----4-|-----4---4-----4-|-x---------------|----------------|
A|-2---2---2-----2-|-x-5-5---5-----5-|-x---4---4-----4-|-7---7----------|
E|-----------------|-----------------|---5-5---5-----5-|-0---0----------|

D = downstroke (towards the higher-sounding/thinner strings)
U = upstroke (opposite of downstroke)

The guy uses middle finger on fifth fret, index on fourth.
Thanks again @NeoMvsEu! Your changes to the tab have made it sounds much more like it does in the video. My only question now is this, is he using his index finger to mute the low E string in between the last two notes in the last bar?
Avrilislife To me it looks like that between the last two notes he is raising his fingers and at the same time damping the ringing low E-string with his middle finger. Main thing is that you damp it with something so that it wont ring out.
@Tim Rock: After watching it again it does like that's what he's doing.

I'd to thank both of you guys for all your help; I appreciate all the time and effort you put into getting this tab for me.
Last edited by Avrilislife at Jul 18, 2016,