I have a Modern Player Telecaster and I've been thinking about putting a new pickup on in the bridge. I mostly play Metal and I'm looking for good sounding bridge pickup for around $80. Any recommendations?

That's a picture of my Tele if it helps

*UPDATE*
Thank you all for your suggestions. I put a Seymour Duncan Invader in the bridge and it sounds great.
*insert signature here*
Last edited by Slapknut at Aug 2, 2016,
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Very broad question. If you are a noob to pickup swapping, high output humbuckers are generally what metal guys go for. Other than that, if you give me details as to what specific tone and response you want to send to your amp, I'll be glad to give my 2 cents.
I thought of John 5 right away. He plays metal on a tele. You might go for a Seymour Duncan Custom if you don't like the DiMarzios. For $80, you're probably only replacing one pickup on your tele, so I would go for the bridge humbucker.
In the USA I think there is a brand called GFS that make very good pickups for the price, people compare them to the big names all the time, some even prefer them. I'm not sure on the exact models though as I live in the UK and the equivalent is Iron Gear here, very good pickups also.

I would look at some GFS if you want to replace all 3 pickups for around $80
My Gear:
Ibanez Jet King 2
Ibanez RGDIX7 MPB
Ibanez GRG 7221
OLP John Petrucci
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
Squier Stratocaster (modified)
Harley Benton CLD-41S (Acoustic)

Peavey Vypyr 30.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb
You can pretty much go to town on the bridge pickup. If you mean $80 for the whole set, though, your options are fairly limited. GFS is definitely one, though look at reviews on individual pickups rather than for the company as a whole, since they seem to be fairly hit-and-miss. Humbuckers for the Tele neck position are fairly limited in variety - Seymour Duncan do one, GFS do a couple. Humbuckers for the middle position, which is a Strat pickup, can be had from pretty much any major manufacturer. $80 is a tiny budget for a set of pickups, though.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
+1 on the GFS thing. I had the VEH in a crappy partscaster and it actually made the guitar sound pretty good.
Check out Dragonfire pickups. I've heard some good things about them and they have single coils and others that are actually pretty decent looking. They're really cheap as well, and apparently better than some of what Seymour duncan has
Who needs shred when you've got rhythm guitar? :^)
Guitars:
Jackson King V (With a Wilde L500XL in the bridge)
Ibanez Iron Label RGIX27FEQM (7-string)