I recently bought a 14" band saw so I can start building guitars again, but aside from a few reviews on the manufacturer, I can't find any info on it.
It's an eagle tools model mabs026fma, like a said it's a 14"

What I am asking though, is what length blade do I need to get, as well as what are your recommendations for something I can use to cut out bodies.
The same with blade guides; it has block guides on it now as well as a 3/8" 6tpi blade. But, the bearing behind the blade is all rusty and barely spins and the blade start burning immediately on my test cuts on some 3/4" ply.

I'm not opposed to spending a little more for quality with something like this, but I'd also like to save it if at all possible?
I don't plan on resawing any as the local lumber yard has a good supply of bookmatched tops so I'm mostly looking for a blade to carve the bodies of something 2" thick. And, would there be any benefit of ceramic/brass vs roller guides for this situation?

Any input is greatly appreciated
Question Everything
Gear
PRS SE 245
Schecter Solo Special
B-52 AT-100
Orange CR60
Fulltone GT-500
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Banshee Talkbox
It sounds like Eagle Tools may be an importer of foreign(Asian) tools.
Roller Guides are usually the best for a 14" bandsaw. If you're doing really tight accurate stuff blocks are a bit better but as far as long term durability goes it's worth it to invest in some proper roller guides. Check out Carter Band Saw products, they make really nice stuff. Another thing to consider would be new tires, or recrowning the current ones.

The bearing behind the blade is pretty easy to replace. If you have a nice saw and it is tracked and setup to be near perfect the blade usually doesn't touch this, on yours I'd imagine that you can't set it up perfectly. I have a Trojan 14" bandsaw; Asian imported. It just doesn't cut 100% right no matter what I do to it. Just go to any bearing shop, they should have what you need just make sure it has a metal shield on it rather than a plastic one. I'm not sure it'd totally matter if you couldn't find it and had to use plastic, but anything with friction against it should be built to withstand heat.

Check out some videos on band saw setup, there's thousands out there.
..I was watching my death.
Thanks guys! Turned out to be a 93.5" and I have one coming in tomorrow at the local hardware store for $15.
Question Everything
Gear
PRS SE 245
Schecter Solo Special
B-52 AT-100
Orange CR60
Fulltone GT-500
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Banshee Talkbox