nice
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
the first splinter cell & chaos theory were goat tier games

screw assassins creed

That's nice of them. I'm not anti-Ubi like heaps of people were a few years ago, they make a few decent games but no thanks.
i suck so bad at legit stealth games (ie not asscreed) that i never beat the first level of the first splinter cell.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Stealth games are the only games I'm capable of having a visceral reaction to.

can you teach me how cuz i tried to get into metal gear solid and i cant but i really want to
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
yeah but you have to use uplay and i'd rather shoot myself in the face
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
What's wrong with Uplay? I just downloaded it and ya'll scaring me.
Quote by Primus2112
can you teach me how cuz i tried to get into metal gear solid and i cant but i really want to

I've never played MGS but thinking about getting the fourth one. I dunno, just get into the vibe of wanting to get outta places cleanly?
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jul 18, 2016,
They'd have to pay me to use Uplay again. Ubisoft have made some good games, but nothing good enough to make that worth it.
Uplay is very very shitty DRM for their games. I guess its' fine, in a way, but it's just trash. Ubisoft ports suck most of the time anyway.

Uplay bullshit likes to pop up a lot while you playing your games too which is annoying.
Last edited by stratkat at Jul 18, 2016,
who remembers when Ubi were a genuinely good developer

and when game consoles were worth buying and not driven by desperate & tokenistic exclusives
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
and when game consoles were worth buying and not driven by desperate & tokenistic exclusives

Oh you're talking about 'never'. Yeah those were good times.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Banjocal
who remembers when Ubi were a genuinely good developer

i expect the pc master race stuff from ETR, but not from you banjhead
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I already own both those games on steam but fk uplay.
Playing AC1 through steam, yet u still have to have the added Uplay DRM to boot the game. I was so annoyed at this, that whenever I wanted to play, I'd boot up AC1 through steam which boots uplay, then once it's running, I'd physically pull out my ethernet cable and play offline.

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory is GOAT, but when I tried playing the original it crashed and I never got around to fixing it. I should do that at some point

EDIT: also isn't the first PoP available for free already? I've been playing it through dosbox for years.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Last edited by Gatecrasher53 at Jul 18, 2016,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Ah man is this only on PC?
Yeah PC only.

Quote by Gatecrasher53
EDIT: also isn't the first PoP available for free already? I've been playing it through dosbox for years.
"Sands of Time"
Ah I would have liked to get sands of time on PC. Awesome game
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Victory2134
Oh you're talking about 'never'. Yeah those were good times.
I feel that the mid-late PS2 era had some cracking exclusives that were more "genuine" than "token". Whereas now a lot of the exclusives I could leave or take and resell. A lot of the games didn't have that "this is just for the sake of it" feel that AssCreed XXXIIIMVCM: Diehard Edition has

Quote by steve_muse
i expect the pc master race stuff from ETR, but not from you banjhead
m8 I'm a PC gamer

I consider the PS2 to be a god of consoles (probably because it was built around the period when things were made to last, not expire for the sake of the next tepid upgrade) and feel it was the last console that was worth buying to play games. A lot of the modern exclusives simply don't excite me and the attitude of manufacturers and developers seems to be becoming consistently anti-consumer.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by Banjocal at Jul 18, 2016,
Quote by Banjocal
probably because it was built around the period when things were made to last, not expire for the sake of the next tepid upgrade
nintendo tho
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
never had problems with mine, never heard about anyone I knew having problems with theirs

that said innovation wise nintendo were kind of past it by the time I was exposed to their games
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
never had problems with mine, never heard about anyone I knew having problems with theirs
exactly those things never fucking break even now
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Jul 18, 2016,
i guess only time will tell, but my PS4 feels a whole lot sturdier than any of the ten 360's i went through (yearly RRoD).

my brother and i even have the newest 360 model now and it still just feels cheap.

the ancient PS2 i have still works great despite being caked in dust. (gotta clean it out soon)

Wii U seems a bit more plastic-y than the other ninty consoles i owned. (N64 and GC)

i actually dropped my gamecube about 5 feet onto my concrete driveway back in the day and it had a little scuff on it and that's it.

i can imagine most modern consoles shattering into a million pieces.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Banjocal

that said innovation wise nintendo were kind of past it by the time I was exposed to their games

The original PS2 the big console that I had bit the dust after a couple of years (as well as a few friends of mine), by then the small console had been released and I bought one my grandkids just retired it but it still works, my original PS3 the big console is still in great working order it is on the bedroom T.V. mostly for Blue Ray and Netflix but we game on it some too PS4 is in the living Room. Keeping the console cool is the key to longevity when it is hot during the summer months I keep mine cool with a fan.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge