Page 1 of 6
Both National Treasure (2004) and Taken (2008) blows and I still don't understand the popularity for these sh!tty movies

Revenge of the Sith is better than any Star Wars movie

Dances With Wolves is and was superior to Goodellas and it deserved an Oscar for Best Picture when it comes to directing, acting, cinematography, musical score and writing

Most Best Picture winners blows and were undeserving

Most crime/mob/gangster/mafia films movies sucks a$$ and don't deserve praise from critics and audiences

I liked Transformers and the next two, except the fourth one

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King is the number one Best Picture winner in history of Academy Awards, followed by Birdman

Science Fiction, Fantasy and Animation are slightly better than Drama

Both sci-fi and fantasy genres should win and have won an Oscar for Best Picture couple times when it comes to film-making, box office performances and popularity than just politic
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
Hal, have you went on high today?
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Man of Steel was a solid 8/10 very good film

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Jaws 3 is the best Jaws. The others don't even come close to it

Napolean Dynamite sucks and has no satirical merit
also OP like all of your opinions aren't controversial everyone know taken and national treasure are mediocre and everyone knows lotr is very good

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Comic book movies are all garbage I can't wait for the trend to die
Quote by Hal-Sephira

Quote by Hal-Sephira

Dances With Wolves is and was superior to Goodellas and it deserved an Oscar for Best Picture when it comes to directing, acting, cinematography, musical score and writing

nnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.

i enjoyed The Cable Guy and still do.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Man of Steel was a solid 8/10 very good film

Also, I liked Superman Returns and thought it was good

Screw the haters
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
MXR M-103 Blue Box
Quote by jakesmellspoo

i enjoyed The Cable Guy and still do.

It's by far Jim Carreys best movie.
I don't think its that unpopular of an opinion though.
It bombed in theaters but has become a cult classic over the years
Quote by Hal-Sephira
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King is the number one Best Picture winner in history of Academy Awards

it's not even the best lord of the rings movie.
Quote by EyeNon15
It's by far Jim Carreys best movie.
I don't think its that unpopular of an opinion though.
It bombed in theaters but has become a cult classic over the years
it was one of my most unpopular opinions in the film thread at least, but that's not saying much for those artsy fartsy french new wave trash lovers.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by darkcheef

+1
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by EndTheRapture51
also OP like all of your opinions aren't controversial everyone know taken and national treasure are mediocre and everyone knows lotr is very good

I don't know if you are going to understand this or not so this is serious. To be honest, everyone I've met back in my jr high and high school days when both movies were released on DVD thought they're both great films. Even my family members thought they were great movies so I think I'm the only member in the family who did not like National Treasure and Taken at all.

Sorry for decent English though
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
MXR M-103 Blue Box
Quote by kalypto
+2

+0.5
I'd just like them to be scaled a great deal. Not dissappear completely.

Hopefully after Suicide Squad bombs they will stop churning them out like Stephen King novels
i think the comic book movies will level out if DC continues down the road of absolute disasters and finally just gives up.

it's honestly gotten better. did everyone forget the period of time when Marvel really started getting going with their superhero movies? when a shitload of spoofs and edgy satirical hero movies came out all at once?

i mean, Super was pretty good in a mostly disturbing/depressing kinda way.
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Jul 18, 2016,
There's no care in the comic book movies they are made with all the care and patience of a godamn jennifer Aniston rom com
And why does Ben Affleck get to fuk up 2 of them???
No lesson was learned with the raping of Daredevil???
Movies were better written 30 yrs ago. All they do now is remake stuff because they have no clue how to create something
Quote by Hal-Sephira

Science Fiction, Fantasy and Animation are slightly better than Drama

You don't get good science fiction without drama, you don't get good fantasy without drama, you don't get good animation without drama...

You don't get good drama without fantasy, you don't get good drama without animation...

Kind of splitting hairs when all of the above are just elements within the collective tree that is drama
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by darkcheef

Yea, people keep wanting to go see them with me, but even like Dead Pool was just OK at best

And I can love some super hero shows
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Realism should exist in movies more
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
Realism should exist in movies more

Check out the social realist film movement.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
The Harry potter movies are a cancer
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Lord of the Rings as a whole is a really boring series to watch.

The new Bond movies are overhyped

The new Star Wars is also overhyped

Jack Reacher was a better movie than I thought it would be. I mean it's trash but not the worst.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Ace Ventura 2 is like the best movie ever
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
lord of the rings is garbage

New Star Wars was a nostalgia grab

The new Marvel series has, despite losing key characters, a real lack of stakes. It's not taking risks.

Donnie Brasco is a great film and Depp's best work.

People who hate subtitles and refuse to watch movies in other languages bc of them are plebs
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by EyeNon15
Oh and that reminds me, Stephen King horror movies are trash.

Agree, but his short stories are good.

Almost anything by Will Farrel or Farrell is unwatchable. Same with Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller.
Smile when you say that.
Quote by BillyRamone
Agree, but his short stories are good.

Almost anything by Will Farrel or Farrell is unwatchable. Same with Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller.

Agreed but I do like the first anchor man
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
TFA is the best Star Wars movie and it's not even close

the first Avengers movie is a snooze fest

Almost all Judd Apatow movies suck

The Dark Knight Rises is an absolutely garbage movie

O Brother is the Coen's best film

Moonrise Kingdom is Wes Anderson's best
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 18, 2016,
Ghostbusters 2 isn't as horrible as everyone makes out, despite it being virtually the same as the first one in terms of structure.

Alien 4 is watchable and Alien 3 is the weakest of the main Alien franchise.

I'd still take it over 2016 though.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Last edited by Fisheth24 at Jul 18, 2016,