9 41%
it's coo
14 64%
yoiur cover is great
6 27%
sam is the best character
9 41%
Voters: 22.
I certainly do. I think it's Howard Shore's best work (not that Mrs. Doubtfire is much competition)

There's so many beautiful melodies and themes that tie in with the feel of each location, as well as really dark and intense stuff that makes the suspense and action in the visuals that much more enthralling. It's really a brilliant score and certainly top 20 film scores of all time.

Anyway, gf and I recorded a cover of Into the West, which plays at the end of The Return of the King. I think it's a beautiful song and I hope we did it a little bit of justice. Let me know what you think

Check out my band Disturbed
Yes

A while back, my cousin and his wife went to see a live screening of fellowship with ASO (Adelaide Symphony Orchestra) playing the score. I wish I could have gone, would have been amazing.

Nice cover btw
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
You've got a lovely voice and that was some nice playing from your gf
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

The Return of the King soundtrack was a fucking gem and still is
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold hardware)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
Quote by Gatecrasher53
Yes

A while back, my cousin and his wife went to see a live screening of fellowship with ASO (Adelaide Symphony Orchestra) playing the score. I wish I could have gone, would have been amazing.

Nice cover btw

The breaking of the fellowship is such q fantastic work
Not a fan of Into the West, but yeah it's a great soundtrack

And you two did a good job
My God, it's full of stars!
Frodo and the Fellowship: 1
Mordor and Sauron: 0

yes that is a good score
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Awesome soundtrack no doubt about it!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Put a question which belongs in the pit so you have an excuse to post your music which doesnt belong in the pit

clever
Quote by sam b
Put a question which belongs in the pit so you have an excuse to post your music which doesnt belong in the pit

clever

Who?
Nah not really ?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
When I end it all i'll be sure to give the LOTR soundtrack one last spin
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
I like this sweet side of you stewieswan, you should let it show in the rest of your posts.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o