Poll: whose side are you on?????
Poll Options
View poll results: whose side are you on?????
Team T-Swift
16 64%
Team Kimye
9 36%
Voters: 25.
Page 1 of 3
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reignite Feud With Taylor Swift
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/arts/music/taylor-swift-kim-kardashian.html

Just as the episode ended on the East Coast, Ms. Kardashian West released on Snapchat several video clips of a phone conversation between Mr. West and Ms. Swift in which he appears to get her support — mostly enthusiastic, perhaps slightly hesitant — for provocative lyrics that refer to her on his song “Famous,” from his album “The Life of Pablo,” released in February.

Not long after, Ms. Swift released a statement on Instagram stating that she had not approved of the song and that Mr. West had not delivered on a promise to play her the final version before its release. “While I wanted to be supportive of Kanye on the phone call, you cannot ‘approve’ a song you haven’t heard,” she wrote.

These are the latest salvos in the running squabble between Ms. Swift and Mr. West, a gripping but unfortunate beef that puts two of the leading pop stars of the day at loggerheads.

The first phase of their disagreement dates to the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, when he crashed her acceptance speech for best female video, in a show of support for Beyoncé, whom she had beaten. They didn’t publicly reconcile until the Grammys last year, and the road since has been bumpy. On “Famous,” he rapped, in familiar hyperbolic style, that they “might still have sex,” and that he was responsible for her success. Shortly thereafter, she lashed out at him (without using his name) from the Grammy stage. The video for “Famous,” released last month, features a Swift look-alike, along with other celebrity look-alikes, topless in bed with Mr. West and Ms. Kardashian West, an eyebrow-raising jolt of beatific pop-art erotica.

Whose side are you on?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Team No One it's stupid celebrity drama but fuck Kim to be honest at least Kanye and Swift have actually contributed something of value to society in their music she's just a parasite and should fuck off

Either way this shit is fucking stupid and we should not be discussing it given the levity of actual current affairs that deserve our attention far more often.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Also fuck you Brad for not giving me an option to say Team No One #FuckBradThreads

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I'm so sick of hearing about Kanye. Pompous, egotistical, arrogant.

#TeamT-swift
Is that John Cena on the right hand side of the picture?
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Team No One it's stupid celebrity drama but fuck Kim to be honest at least Kanye and Swift have actually contributed something of value to society in their music she's just a parasite and should fuck off

Either way this shit is fucking stupid and we should not be discussing it given the levity of actual current affairs that deserve our attention far more often.

"Always be serious"

- Lyle "End the Rapture" Fiftyone
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by digman50
Is that John Cena on the right hand side of the picture?

No it's Kim Kardashian
Im going kanye cause tswift is annoying
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by bradulator
No it's Kim Kardashian

no he's there it's just that you can't see him
Kimye duhhhhh
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jul 18, 2016,
I like them both so I am conflicted
From what I read in some news article, Taylor Swift denied knowing anything about the song until its release. I can't help but feel like the Instagram statement is part of a bigger backpedal she's doing now she's been publically caught in a lie.

Someone who is a teenybopper singer can't really publically condone "I made that bitch famous" though so I expect her management team are forcing some of her fake outrage.
Last edited by Mistress_Ibanez at Jul 18, 2016,
Quote by Dreadnought
"Always be serious"

- Lyle "End the Rapture" Fiftyone

sorry that in a month of terrorist attacks, mass shootings, brexits, military coups and the potential death of democracy in a country that i can't be fucked to hear about three obscenely rich people airing their dirty laundry like a bunch of fucking schoolchildren

Quote by EndTheRapture51
sorry that in a month of terrorist attacks, mass shootings, brexits, military coups and the potential death of democracy in a country that i can't be fucked to hear about three obscenely rich people airing their dirty laundry like a bunch of fucking schoolchildren

But there's only been one brexit
Tay is muh gurl
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by kalypto
t swift is 2 skinny she need 2 eat moar

u need to stop bodyshaming tbh fam
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Dreadnought
But there's only been one brexit

ok

enemies slain + 1
well there are terrorist attacks and mass shootings pretty much every month so
cat
Taylor <3

Also, lol at Kanye only being 5' 8"

I just want to say if you aren't on team multicultural Kimye you're probably a big racist

That's all.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
#teamFuckThisI'llJustHaveAWankInstead
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by bradulator
I like them both so I am conflicted

Hmm seems like Kanye was fronting, Taylor was tripping, then Kim put Taylor on blast, and Taylor felt mad disrespected.
Quote by Rossenrot
Hmm seems like Kanye was fronting, Taylor was tripping, then Kim put Taylor on blast, and Taylor felt mad disrespected.

you know, upon closer inspection, i have to say

word
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
u need to stop bodyshaming tbh fam

she nead 2 eat more so she hav big butt lol
Ok it turns out I did give a fuck cause I just search on youtube to see what the fuck it's all about

Kanye wrote lyrics
I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex
Why? I made that bitch famous

Taylor Swift is pissed at "I made that bitch famous"

Kim K snapchats the conversation claiming he told her about it, but in said video he only mentions "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex", to which she sees as a joke and is fine with.

People are thinking Taylor Swift is lying because he did tell her. Except he didnt.

People are idiots.
Last edited by sam b at Jul 18, 2016,
Kanye > Taylor > Kim who doesn't even do shit just riding her man's coattails
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I've grown to like TSwift and I fucking hate Kanye... Swift is a qt
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
for real, Kim's ass is like some cartoon character shit now.

edit: dammit now it looks like i'm agreeing with a peppers post.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Jul 18, 2016,
Quote by sam b
Ok it turns out I did give a fuck cause I just search on youtube to see what the fuck it's all about

Kanye wrote lyrics

Taylor Swift is pissed at "I made that bitch famous"

Kim K snapchats the conversation claiming he told her about it, but in said video he only mentions "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex", to which she sees as a joke and is fine with.

People are thinking Taylor Swift is lying because he did tell her. Except he didnt.

People are idiots.

Literally this.

But nah, people on twitter would rather go on about how clever and brilliant Kim is for finally catching Taylor out

Maintain that the only one of their family that has anything interesting going on is Kendall

Last edited by digman50 at Jul 18, 2016,
Lauren JaureguiVerified account
‏@LaurenJauregui
Taylor swift and her gang bullied me last night in my dream..so weird.

why do people care what these lizards think
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Page 1 of 3