Which of the 3 is the best for playing metal? I also want it to have good clean. I will have the amp in my apartment most of the time exept if I'm going to practice with my band in drummers place. Any personal opinion will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
I'd narrow your 3 down to the Peavey and Laney. Those 2 are very different amps.

Do you want a modeller or a 3 channel tube amp?

How do each sound at the volumes you will play?

I have a gen1 Vypyr and it's decent. I like my 5150 and Mesa way, way better. I didn't want versatility. I wanted thrash metal and heavier.

I went Vypyr to the 5150 and the metal was Better. Then I wanted versatility without swapping tubes and found the Mesa Roadster.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
metalmingee Thanks for the reply! I would prefer a tube amp since it sounds more natural than a modeller , so I guess would go with Laney, but then I'm not sure if i ll be able to play at low volumes without losing sound quality. However, this amp has this wattage knob , so I guess If I ll turn it all the way down to 1 watt, I ll be able to play in my apartment without distrurbing others while maintaining sound quality.
So 1 Watt cranked is still loud as shit. The IRT has a Master Volume on each channel it looks like. Use that to turn the volume down.

Check this out - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1571081

You need to see if you like the tone of the amp at the volume you will play it. Make sure you order it from a vendor with acceptable return policies.

FWIW I like the IRTs but haven't had any time with them.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
diabolical this would have been my choice yesterday, but i decided I don't like this amp at all. I came down to these 2: peavy 6505 mini head and engl metalmaster 20 combo. I ll might post a new thread about this as well.
The vypyr 15 I have (1st gen I think) sounds pretty bad at low volumes, it has to be between 3 and 10 or 13 in my experience to sound good. My Carvin Legacy starts sounding good at similar volumes. I think the whole volume thing has less to do with the amp, and more the speakers. The Iommi Laney combo has that compensator knob to replicate the sound of heavy speaker movement at lower volumes, so I'd check that out as well if I were you. Another thing to consider would be to buy 2 separate setups for quiet and loud volumes. My guitar teacher has a cube with what is I believe a 6 inch speaker, and the little beast sounds pretty cool at very low volumes. I also heard the Joe Satriani headphone amp sounded great, and that's only $50, and you can plug it into a little aux speaker if you don't want to wear headphones.
Also, the headphone simulation for the Vypyr is awful.
I definitely recommend getting 2 setups if you don't like that Iommi amp.
johny0423 I've owned all three. Had the Peavey the longest (2 years)....the Laney and Blackstar went back within a week. The Laney was too high pitched and the EQ was impossible to dial in...even with scooped mids and base up it was very tingy in a bad way. I even threw an Eminence Governor in it and it helped a little but not enough for me to keep it. The Laney adjustable watt output was the only thing I liked about it. The Blackstar wasn't bad but couldn't get the metal tone I was looking for. I now have a PEavey 6505+ 112 combo and it blows all three away. It gets loud but I get great metal tone even at low volume. The EQ pedal helps out here a lot. The 6505+ 112 combo is less expensive than the Laney IRT30...but the Peavey blows it out of the water for metal. The Laney IRT30 might be good if you played rock or British style tone, but no good for drop tuned metal, The VIP-3 was/is a great amp. You might want to check out the Vypyr VIP Pro 100. Good luck finding the tone you're after.