Hi,
I want to learn through the fire and flames, but I am using tuxguitar and it doesn't show the bends and whammys when I print them. Those are crucial to the song, so I want to know alternatives to tab pro and guitar pro, cause $60 is a bit too pricy for Guitar Pro if i don't need to edit, and I am just not interested in tab pro at the moment. Anyone know anything?

EDIT: I'm using TuxGuitar, not ultimate guitar. Sorry, i typed this out and I was tired from lack of sleep so I made that mistake
Last edited by shawbuscus1 at Jul 19, 2016,
Tim_Rock I have that, but I can't see the whammy and bends when I go to print stuff out. Anything else out there that i can use to view and print that allows me to see the whammy strength and bend strength on the printouts?
Power Tab. Though it can't open GP files.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Quote by MaggaraMarine
Power Tab. Though it can't open GP files.
Is there a way to convert GP files to Power Tab Files? Cause I really want to learn this song to impress some people. I tried MIDI but it totally messes up the fingerings beyond belief.
There are four different Power Tab versions of that song on this site. Why not check them out first?

And yeah, Tux Guitar can export as PT. Don't know well it works, though. I would start by checking out the Power Tab versions of the tab.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115