Just got a korean dean cadi x. I dont know anything about this guitar nor can I find any info. Any/all knowledge is welcome and greatly appreciated! I am a little lost.
You may want to delete your extra threads as you have made 4 of the same one.

If it's the Cadillac X I'm thinking of then its a lower end model they offered. Bolt on maple neck, basswood body, Dean branded pickups, a C shape neck and 22 jumbo frets.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
H4T3BR33D3R im new and cant figure out how to delete them yet but im working on it lol. it didnt post the first time it ssid so i click3d 4 more times. lol. but anyway this guitsr was purchased years ago and is from korea unlike dean cadi x's purchased new today. know of aything it might possess? preamp. etc. what play styles might it suit. i appreciate it!!
The newer ones dont differ in spec from what I can tell.

Itll suit any playstyle you want to play so long as you can play it
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Jul 19, 2016,
From what I know the Cadi X's are the lower end bolt on one. Nothing will have changed from the Korean to Chinese manufacture except from country of making. IIRC.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100