http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/kansas-city-kan-police-officer-critically-wounded-article-1.2717527

By a drive-by shooter while apprehending a suspect.

Prob gonna be a couple of happy UGers from what I've read the last few weeks
Last edited by bdof at Jul 19, 2016,
And what happens when officers start worrying more about survival and less about policing, which is what I see as the eventual outcome to this type of criminal scumbaggery?

Who will complain the loudest when there's no one to call?

That being said, this doesn't appear to be a targeted police shooting but the net effect is probably the same.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Jul 19, 2016,
Quote by bdof
By a drive-by shooter while apprehending a suspect.

Quote by article
A person who reported being shot at by several people driving by in a car called police to 2nd St. and Edgerton Drive, Zeigler said at a news conference. Police chased the vehicle to 22nd and Haskell, where gunmen inside the car fired multiple shots and hit one of the officers, Zeigler said.

? doesn't sound the same at all
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Are you gonna make a thread every time a cop stubs their toe now or what.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Trowzaa
? doesn't sound the same at all

Yeah sounds like standard shit.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Are you gonna make a thread every time a cop stubs their toe now or what.

because being murdered is the same as stubbing your toe
Check out my band Disturbed
I have come up with a solution to this: if people just stop committing crimes then we don't need cops and without cops, no unarmed black men will be shot by them. Fool proof.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by StewieSwan

Or was it vigilante justice? - Eastwinn, 2016 probably
Quote by StewieSwan

I mean not to trivialize cops dying in the line of duty but shit happens all the time. This wasn't even one of those BLM vigilantes or anything.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Neo Evil11
I have come up with a solution to this: if people just stop committing crimes then we don't need cops and without cops, no unarmed black men will be shot by them. Fool proof.

Well isn't that what cops are trying to achieve by shooting all the black people?

Also, only Americans would find it necessary to specify that Kansas City is in Kansas.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

can we ban bdof from making threads i mean my threads are bad but his are just "cop dead" followed by a snarky and/or low key racist comment

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Don't really see an issue with this one to be honest but he can definitely give a smug undertone when shit like this happens. Not banworthy though because discussion on the OP barely lasts half a page in this forum.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
can we ban bdof from making threads i mean my threads are bad but his are just "cop dead" followed by a snarky and/or low key racist comment

I like how he's rolled back on the racism now. Cuz, y'know, PC POLICE
UG his censoring him #freespeech

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by RAB11
Also, only Americans would find it necessary to specify that Kansas City is in Kansas.

It's 'cause there's also a Kansas City in Missouri.
Free Ali
Quote by PSimonR
I thought shooting cops was normal in the US.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I mean not to trivialize cops dying in the line of duty but shit happens all the time. This wasn't even one of those BLM vigilantes or anything.

Actually quite rare, which is why it gets the attention it does. We are currently at historic lows in officers killed in the line of duty per capita. There were more officers killed in 1915 than in 2015, but only 1/3 the population.

http://www.nleomf.org/facts/officer-fatalities-data/year.html
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Jul 20, 2016,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I like how he's rolled back on the racism now. Cuz, y'know, PC POLICE
You must be mistaking me with someone else, lol. But go ahead and keep using your own standard for racism. It's very entertaining.
Quote by bdof
You must be mistaking me with someone else, lol. But go ahead and keep using your own standard for racism. It's very entertaining.

I like how you justify your racism by saying I'm the only person to ever make this apparent to you. Which is patently untrue.

The PC police redefined racism to put us on a tighter leash, man!
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I like how you justify your racism by saying I'm the only person to ever make this apparent to you. Which is patently untrue.

The PC police redefined racism to put us on a tighter leash, man!

You use that word in too cavalier a fashion, causing it to lose it's strength.
Charles Darwin
Exactly.

No right minded person would call me racist if we hung out for one day or just watched how I interact with people. I live near D.C., which in the surrounding Northern VA area is about as diverse as you'd get for a state that most assume is very predominately white.

I also lived in Vegas for 6 years, so there can be no illusions that I live in a whitey vacuum.
Quote by Arby911
You use that word in too cavalier a fashion, causing it to lose it's strength.

Because repetition of words removes the legitimacy of their denoted concepts?

White supremacy white supremacy white supremacy

Size matters size matters size matters
Quote by bdof
Exactly.

No right minded person would call me racist if we hung out for one day or just watched how I interact with people. I live near D.C., which in the surrounding Northern VA area is about as diverse as you'd get for a state that most assume is very predominately white.

I also lived in Vegas for 6 years, so there can be no illusions that I live in a whitey vacuum.

Good lord
Quote by ehbacon
I hate how people use this kind of thing to undermine the Black Lives Matter movement.
Especially considering this one had nothing to do with it
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by bdof
Exactly.

We've seemingly moved into a paradigm where any statement than can be (mis)construed as racist WILL be (mis)construed as racist. Further, once you've been so "outed" as a racist, you're a racist for life.

Seems to me that's not vastly different from the "one drop rule" that was the law of the land for many years (and was no-bullshit racist).

Both are/were extreme positions taken by shallow people who need(ed) them to be true to further their own weak agenda.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
We've seemingly moved into a paradigm where any statement than can be (mis)construed as racist WILL be (mis)construed as racist. Further, once you've been so "outed" as a racist, you're a racist for life.

Seems to me that's not vastly different from the "one drop rule" that was the law of the land for many years (and was no-bullshit racist).

Both are/were extreme positions taken by shallow people who need(ed) them to be true to further their own weak agenda.

I'm right here fellas!!
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Because repetition of words removes the legitimacy of their denoted concepts?

White supremacy white supremacy white supremacy

Size matters size matters size matters

That's not what I said. Cavalier usage, not mere repetition, was my concern. You are using "racism" as a debate tactic to support your own personal grudges, which is demeaning to people who actually have suffered racism.

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I'm right here fellas!!

Wasn't directed at you per se, but if the shoe fits?
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Jul 20, 2016,
Quote by Arby911
That's not what I said. Cavalier usage, not mere repetition, was my concern. You are using "racism" as a debate tactic to support your own personal grudges, which is demeaning to people who actually have suffered racism.

No, I'm not. I do not debate bdof. I make fun of or around him.

If you don't see the racism he espouses, maybe you just have little experience identifying racism and shouldn't suppose to lecture those that have seen more of it on what is and is not demeaning to them. I hope you see what you're saying here.

At any case, is making fun of a racist's (or, to indulge you, someone you perceive as racist) demeaning to those who experience it? I don't know. Sounds backwards to me.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jul 20, 2016,