Page 1 of 4
Before I take it I'm going to guess/hope that out of all those people I'm going to be Dawkins.
Or maybe "The Key" Keanu Reeves.
I took the quiz and got ESTJ, then I looked at the chart and I swear to God it wasn't on purpose.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
misspelled 'bureaucrat', entire infographic voided
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Last edited by vIsIbleNoIsE at Jul 19, 2016,
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
misspelled 'bureaucrat', entire infographic voided

it would be super serious if not for that.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
it gave me intp-a but i identify as intj-t

ye, the tests are only a benchmark if the person doesn't know how the functions for the framework work. My Te/Fi is 'ehh not too bad', making me a bit INxJ I'd say.

Last edited by Fat Lard at Jul 19, 2016,
fucking stonewall jackson

it sounds very wrong looking at the description
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jul 19, 2016,
Your personality type is:
Defender (ISFJ-a)

Mind
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
41%
Extraverted
59%
Introverted

Energy
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
35%
Intuitive
65%
Observant

Nature
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
41%
Thinking
59%
Feeling

Tactics
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
69%
Judging
31%
Prospecting

Identity
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
65%
Assertive
35%
Turbulent
Last edited by mattedbird at Jul 19, 2016,

That was neat.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by EyeNon15
it would be super serious if not for that.

shame, i also got dawkins
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Trowzaa
fucking stonewall jackson

it sounds very wrong looking at the description

damn Marc you're turbulent af
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i don't even know what turbulent means

sorry aeroplanes

turbulent
ˈtəːbjʊl(ə)nt/Submit
adjective
characterized by conflict, disorder, or confusion; not stable or calm.

lmao

this is why these free personality tests are shit
i'm literally gonna snap any day now

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jul 19, 2016,
INFP-T

Nicholas freaking CAAAAGE

EDIT: I'm googling and this same site says we're four percent of the population.

I now have confirmation, in fact absolute certainty, that I am a special snowflake.

It is not my generation, it is me.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jul 19, 2016,
i can't be fucked taking the test right now but last time i took it i'm pretty sure i was intp so suck it god fags
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
INFP-T

Nicholas freaking CAAAAGE

EDIT: I'm googling and this same site says we're four percent of the population.

I now have confirmation, in fact absolute certainty, that I am a special snowflake.

It is not my generation, it is me.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen
yeah, you and 279,999,999 other people

I always used to get INFJ but this time I got INFP.

“THE MEDIATOR” (INFP-A)

Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I still think i'm INFJ though based on reading cuz I am not as idealistic as a mediator.
Quote by bradulator
I always used to get INFJ but this time I got INFP.

“THE MEDIATOR” (INFP-A)

Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

Samesies!

What's the difference between t and a tho

I know the innuendo is there I am choosing to ignore it
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Samesies!

What's the difference between t and a tho

I know the innuendo is there I am choosing to ignore it

A stands for assertive and T stands for turbulent
Quote by seventh_angel
Last time I did this, I got ENFJ.

I feel like I'm more INTJ, sometimes ENTJ. I'm clearly a Thinking person though.

I got INFP in this one.

Damn, I could've sworn you were an INFJ for some reason.

But the F or T type doesn't necessarily mean you're not a 'thinker' or 'feeler'. Like for an example, an INTJ person has introverted feelz in their go-to function (3rd function), whereas an INFP has extroverted thinking (in their 4th 'inferior' function).

idk why these test things interest me
INFP quote: All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost. - J. R. R. Tolkien

I can't be an INFP if i've never seen those nerdy movies
INTP-A

results said this was the rarest personality type. people mentioned at end were Bill Gates and Albert Einstein. good company but I wouldn't compare myself to either of them myself.
Quote by bradulator
A stands for assertive and T stands for turbulent

Well I read ebooks in the shower. I understand why that may be perceived as such
I do these every once in a while and I always forget what I get lol. I presume I'm INTP or something like that

EDIT: Got ISFJ-A LOL
At least I got the introverted part right

I get the feeling I get a different answer depending on the questions. Some questions are too complex (when analyzed properly) for my "personality" to always answer them towards one side or the other or for it to be consistent on a scale.
Last edited by gonzaw at Jul 19, 2016,
Don't wanna take the quiz again but I was enfp last year.

I alternate between Ravenclaw and Slytherin on Sorting Hat quizzes. My Pottermore house is Ravenclaw so I guess that's the official one.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jul 19, 2016,
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Fat Lard
Damn, I could've sworn you were an INFJ for some reason.

But the F or T type doesn't necessarily mean you're not a 'thinker' or 'feeler'. Like for an example, an INTJ person has introverted feelz in their go-to function (3rd function), whereas an INFP has extroverted thinking (in their 4th 'inferior' function).

idk why these test things interest me
This is probably the simplest and best explanation of those personality types I've read:

According to Carl G. Jung's theory of psychological types [Jung, 1971], people can be characterized by their preference of general attitude:

Extraverted (E) vs. Introverted (I),

their preference of one of the two functions of perception:

Sensing (S) vs. Intuition (N),

and their preference of one of the two functions of judging:

Thinking (T) vs. Feeling (F)

The three areas of preferences introduced by Jung are dichotomies (i.e. bipolar dimensions where each pole represents a different preference). Jung also proposed that in a person one of the four functions above is dominant – either a function of perception or a function of judging. Isabel Briggs Myers, a researcher and practitioner of Jung’s theory, proposed to see the judging-perceiving relationship as a fourth dichotomy influencing personality type [Briggs Myers, 1980]:

Judging (J) vs. Perceiving (P)

The first criterion, Extraversion – Introversion, signifies the source and direction of a person’s energy expression. An extravert’s source and direction of energy expression is mainly in the external world, while an introvert has a source of energy mainly in their own internal world.

The second criterion, Sensing – Intuition, represents the method by which someone perceives information. Sensing means that a person mainly believes information he or she receives directly from the external world. Intuition means that a person believes mainly information he or she receives from the internal or imaginative world.

The third criterion, Thinking – Feeling, represents how a person processes information. Thinking means that a person makes a decision mainly through logic. Feeling means that, as a rule, he or she makes a decision based on emotion, i.e. based on what they feel they should do.

The fourth criterion, Judging – Perceiving, reflects how a person implements the information he or she has processed. Judging means that a person organizes all of his life events and, as a rule, sticks to his plans. Perceiving means that he or she is inclined to improvise and explore alternative options.
Regarding introversion and extraversion, it's always a bitch for me because I need both kind of equally, but I almost always mildly fall towards introversion.

Judging and Perceiving is usually a bit of a conundrum as well, because sometimes I like to stick to plans, and other times I prefer to ignore rules and stuff. It really depends on the situation. This test made me extremely perceiving, but it's actually the first time I get that in these tests.

Why did you see me like that ? While I think I'm pretty aware of how I am as a person, I have little idea of how I'm perceived online.

Just so you have an idea of how I'm certainly a "thinker" and not a "feeler", yesterday on the phone with my best friend, she told me "this is the first time I see you reacting more emotionally than logically in my life", so yeah
Last edited by seventh_angel at Jul 19, 2016,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Is this like the Hogwarts sorting hat? Do we stick with our own houses?

you don't stick with your own house but it does tell you whom you should marry like an infp is supposed to marry entjs or something like that
Quote by seventh_angel
This is probably the simplest and best explanation of those personality types I've read:

Regarding introversion and extraversion, it's always a bitch for me because I need both kind of equally, but I almost always mildly fall towards introversion.

Judging and Perceiving is usually a bit of a conundrum as well, because sometimes I like to stick to plans, and other times I prefer to ignore rules and stuff. It really depends on the situation. This test made me extremely perceiving, but it's actually the first time I get that in these tests.

Why did you see me like that ? While I think I'm pretty aware of how I am as a person, I have little idea of how I'm perceived online.

Just so you have an idea of how I'm certainly a "thinker" and not a "feeler", yesterday on the phone with my best friend, she told me "this is the first time I see you reacting more emotionally than logically in my life", so yeah

Which type would you say best describes you if you googled "portrait of an xxxx"?

I suppose I just thought it because you had some dope taste in movies or something :
Quote by gonzaw
I do these every once in a while and I always forget what I get lol. I presume I'm INTP or something like that

EDIT: Got ISFJ-A LOL
At least I got the introverted part right

I get the feeling I get a different answer depending on the questions. Some questions are too complex (when analyzed properly) for my "personality" to always answer them towards one side or the other or for it to be consistent on a scale.

You are DEFINITELY INTP lmao
Page 1 of 4