Page 1 of 3
Share your white person only problems that come from being a white person in Western society

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
So many minority groups and so little time to oppress them all the way they deserve.
There isn't enough minorities in Wales where I can actively discriminate against them.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Being blamed for everything wrong that happens to minorities cause a very small number of other white people do stupid shit to a very small number of minorities
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
I have none of these problems, cause I'm neither #suckstobewhiteorblack
Quote by korinaflyingv
I feel unable to grow dreadlocks or begin a rap career.

These are good things though and I hope they never change.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Excessive risk of sunburn while supervising a yard crew or chain gang...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Sometimes I order the cold grande rasperry drink, but after I get it, I feel like I want an iced Americano instead.
FML
Smile when you say that.
My favourite flavour of Kettle crisps got removed from the shelves at Waitrose.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
The help always put mayonnaise on my sandwiches. Mayonnaise is horrible.
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
I wish I was black so I didn't have to be associated with other white people. Ugh white people...
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I feel bad when I catch Jynx in Pokemon Go
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
It is horrendous when they run out of halloumi in Waitrose and you have to settle for Mozarella #YesAllWhites

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
tbf mozarella is my go-to cooking cheese though so it's whatevs
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
when Whole Foods doesn't have anymore goat cheese and bruschetta
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by EndTheRapture51
It is horrendous when they run out of halloumi in Waitrose and you have to settle for Mozarella #YesAllWhites

that's a class thing not a race thing
Not when you have promised to serve halloumi burgers at your Come Dine With Me-style dinner party

being the same skin color as lyle

quit making white people look bad

reported for racism
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
When you say "I'm not racist, but" and end up saying something racist

Hmd
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by korinaflyingv
I'm going to do both now just to spite you

I would like to see the inevitable failure in both
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Not when you have promised to serve halloumi burgers at your Come Dine With Me-style dinner party

the horror
Quote by EpiExplorer
I would like to see the inevitable failure in both

I have long enough hair to dread so I could get 1/2
I've tried to write raps before and yeah. Not good. I did write one really good rap but it turned out quite racist.
Last edited by korinaflyingv at Jul 20, 2016,
People come up and ask questions in Spanish because of my Caramel-like skin tone. I'm not very white in characteristics though.....I'm a mutt

Maybe I should stay out of the sun so I can start using my white privilege per diem. Got nearly 32 years of it saved up. Better cash in on that lottery ticket now!
Last edited by bdof at Jul 20, 2016,
As a white American having slavery thrown in my face everytime a conversation about racism or discrimination takes place, the 13th amendment was signed in 1865 and I have no family ties from the south so...
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
As a white American having slavery thrown in my face everytime a conversation about racism or discrimination takes place, the 13th amendment was signed in 1865 and I have no family ties from the south so...

Your unwillingness to accept your fair share of white guilt is what makes you a racist!

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Your unwillingness to accept your fair share of white guilt is what makes you a racist!

I'm not racist I don't like most white people either
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Jul 20, 2016,
Quote by seanlang01
EndTheRapture51Your threads

my threads are multicultural

Quote by EndTheRapture51

Multi... culture?

Abort code red this is not a drill if you have loved ones embrace them now not a drill folks
I want to go buy some shoes but my crippling anxiety and self-consciousness prevents me from going to the shoe store, so I usually just drive by the store and chicken out at the last minute #YesAllWhites
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Multiple bacteria cultures 'cause they're garbage.
Free Ali
Quote by bradulator
I want to go buy some shoes but my crippling anxiety and self-consciousness prevents me from going to the shoe store, so I usually just drive by the store and chicken out at the last minute #YesAllWhites

all I think of now is you doing this:

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
I got a sunburn when I went outside

Oh wait, I actually didn't. Thank god for Sicilian ancestry.

Yeah being white is going pretty well for me actually.
Last edited by iwannabesedated at Jul 20, 2016,
My friends at work, every single time the hear me listening to music go "ohh shit look at benton, you don't know nothing about that"

Despite that being like the 900th time they've heard me listening to musical stylings of *insert hip hop artists here*
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Jul 20, 2016,
when I tan I look like one of those plastic Ken dolls that got burned up with matches
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Page 1 of 3