"Nutshell" by Alice in Chains is a great place to start.
Last edited by Beowulf11 at Jul 20, 2016,
Any song can be played in Eb or tuned down. There is no rule that you must stick to the original key and tuning. What would Jimi/EVH/SRV do??
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
The opening of 'Priestess' by Periphery is fucking lovely.

EDIT: Forgot to mention 'Swing Life Away' and 'Hero Of War' by Rise Against and the opening of 'Welcome Home' and 'Pearl Of The Stars' by Coheed And Cambria.
Last edited by Lelvolution at Jul 20, 2016,
Just play any song that you would play in standard.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Tony Done
If you are trying to play things in Eb tuning that aren't in a convenient key, you can always shift their pitch using a sound editor like Audacity. I do this regularly to get things into keys I like.

I want to play songs with the recording and I like this tuning and wanted some songs that are recorded in this tuning. I want to match the original without any key-changing programs.
Blind Guardian - The Bard's Song (In the Forest)

Lovely melody, nice fingerpicking.