Hey guys, I have a problem with revalver 4 thats never occurred before. I have recorded some DI signals and tried to play them on reaper with revalver. However everytime I press play, revalver warps the pitch of the signal for a split second and it really annoys me. I have tried to render the project into different formats and the problem persists.

Has anyone else experienced the same problem? If so are there any ways to fix this? Help would be appreciated.
Quote by Hoveast
Hey guys, I have a problem with revalver 4 thats never occurred before. I have recorded some DI signals and tried to play them on reaper with revalver. However everytime I press play, revalver warps the pitch of the signal for a split second and it really annoys me. I have tried to render the project into different formats and the problem persists.

Has anyone else experienced the same problem? If so are there any ways to fix this? Help would be appreciated.

Disable Revalver in your effects chain real quick just to make sure that it is revalver and not some artifact that occured during tracking. Make sure you use fade-ins (just a couple milliseconds) for your takes so they dont start abruptly and click/pop when they start and stop. Make sure you dont have a pitch shifter effect anywhere in your guitar chain. Verify what effects you are using in Revalver- do you have a chorus on anywhere?
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69