...what would it be?

For me

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
any jimmy hendrix concert must have been pretty awesome, so any one noteworthy ...

probably pink floyd in 1980's era

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Ultra a few months ago I guess.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
stop padding your stats by double posting threads
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

probably one of the Ergs final basement shows in New Brunswick in all their sweaty glory.

or one of the early ~80's shows with members of the Beastie Boys and Reagan Youth doing Black Sabbath covers.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Trowzaa
stop padding your stats by double posting threads

fuck off UG bugged out

also ur helping to pad my karma with this posts thank

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Jul 21, 2016,
i also reported you ur gonna get banned for double psosting
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

GG Allin?

joking ofc..
Metallica Seattle 1989
Symphony and Metallica
aaand Iron Maiden Rock in Rio 2002.
and any Monsters of Rock Moscow.
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
Eagles of Death Metal at the Bataclan, heard it was killer.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Premier of Stravinsky's Rite of Spring. They rioted that shit.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by ErikLensherr
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

part of me actually wishes i'd been alive to expeience the swat raids in the early 80's hardcore scene even tho id probably end up dead.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Since I get to pick another, Hendrix, 1967, Finsbury Park Astoria.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Led Zep @ Royal Albert Hall
AC/DC @ Donnington
The Band - The Last Waltz
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Quote by ErikLensherr

To be fair, that's actually a good answer. With your current knowledge you could go back and try to prevent it. A far much better reason to travel back in time to a concert than the usual personal ones.
Quote by gonzaw
To be fair, that's actually a good answer. With your current knowledge you could go back and try to prevent it. A far much better reason to travel back in time to a concert than the usual personal ones.

That's exactly what I meant and that's why I said it, thank you for noticing.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by Sauerkraut1337
Someone has to make sure he gets Vinnie Paul!

yeah
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by ErikLensherr

damn son
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Pantera are the obvious choice for me.
It would be nice to see Dream Theater with Portnoy but I don't dislike Mangini as much as some so I don't care too much.
I've seen Roger Waters doing The Wall but with Pink Floyd's full lineup would have been even better.
That Sex Pistols gig that changed the lives of half of the dozen people who saw it.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I've had time to think on this and I think it'd be one of the first GY!BE shows (post F#A#)
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger