I finally got my new guitar! After some indecisions and a lot of research, I decided on the PRS SE Bernie Marsden.

First thing, the looks: the guitar is gorgeous, I got the grey black color and it looks incredible, paired with the PRS trademark, the bird inlays, there's not a single thing that I would change about it, 10/10 would buy again.

Although I made the decision to switch from a 25.5 scale guitar (my old squier strat) to a 24.5, since it was the one I liked the most from my testings (I was looking for a shorter scale because of my small hands and for brighter vibratos and easier bends), I was kind of scared for the wide/fat neck, but it's incredibly comfortable, all of the neck's features actually fit my hands really well, so, this point was fulfilled.

The sound: When I got the guitar I didn't have much time to play right away, so I had like 5 minutes of unplugged playing, and I really loved the unplugged sound, which by itself was already a good indicator for the actual tone. My amp is an old Line 6 spider III 15W, so you can't expect much, but even in this amp, it sounds amazing. Although my previous guitar can't really serve as comparison (I'll always love my squier strat, but we have to admit it's kinda bad), I played a lot of guitars throughout the years and I have to say, this guitar's tone is really on the spot. The neck pickup allows some really full and bright clean tones and solos, bridge pickup sounds amazing with distortion, crunchy and yet you can distinguish the notes very well.

The only part I'm still getting used to is the 2x volume controls and 1x tone, but the guitar is pretty versatile.

Overall, I'm really happy with my purchase, been wanting and needing a decent guitar for quite a while and I really think I hit the spot!

Thank you for your time (if you read the wall of text) and a few pics!

Guitars:
PRS SE Bernie Marsden
Fender Sonoran SCE

Amp:
Boss Katana 100
HNGD! This has to be one of my favorites out of the SE line.
ESP E-II Horizon FR
Gibson Flying V HET SET
ESP Eclipse II FM JB/Jazz
ESP M-II Deluxe EMG 81/SA
Marshall JCM2000 DSL/ JCM800 1960a cab
Mesa Mark V 25
Sexy!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by ltdguy27
HNGD! This has to be one of my favorites out of the SE line.

Mine too!
Nice guitar OP! Happy Playing!
Moving on.....
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thanks guys! Having a lot of fun so far as you may imagine
Guitars:
PRS SE Bernie Marsden
Fender Sonoran SCE

Amp:
Boss Katana 100
HNGD!

Hope you keep it for a while, those SEs are killer.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
That's a gorgeous guitar.. HNGD! Enjoy her.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95