Page 1 of 2
Like when someone asks you if you like a band and you say no, and they act like it's the end of days like "WTF is wrong with you" then go on and on about why you should like that band. Same goes for movies and T.V. shows even food sometimes. makes me want to backhand them.

Seriously I had this chick at a second hand CD store flip out on me because I didn't like Creed Like it was some kind of law that everyone has to like Creed, she damn near died when I told her I hated Nickelback She even tried to get this other guy that was working there to talk some sense into me

Or when someone says have you seen (insert any movie title hear) and you say no then they say "you really haven't seen it?" Uhhh didn't I just effing say that...

SLAP!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Jul 22, 2016,
When people have a spastic dog who starts behaving like a spastic when I walk past with my non-spastic dog, which then causes my dog to start behaving like a spastic, and because my dog is usually twice the size of theirs, they look at me like I am a spastic who can't control my giant spastic dog.
I dont like it when you start wiping and realise you need more poo. I dont know who to blame for that though.
Them: Hey, do you remember when "x" happened?

You: No.

Them: You know, we were at "Y" for (insert reason) and then "x" happened?

You: Nope.

Them: Oh, c'mon, it was when...

You: Ok, hold up. I didn't remember when you first asked me, I didn't remember when you asked me the second time, and if you ask me 15 more times I STILL WON'T FUCKING REMEMBER!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Evilnine
Like when someone asks you if you like a band and you say no, and they act like it's the end of days like "WTF is wrong with you" then go on and on about why you should like that band. Same goes for movies and T.V. shows even food sometimes. makes me want to backhand them.

Seriously I had this chick at a second hand CD store flip out on me because I didn't like Creed Like it was some kind of law that everyone has to like Creed, she damn near died when I told her I hated Nickelback She even tried to get this other guy that was working there to talk some since into me

Or when someone says have you seen (insert any movie title hear) and you say no then they say "you really haven't seen it?" Uhhh didn't I just effing say that...

SLAP!

You don't like Creed? What is wrong with you???

/troll
Person in position of power making an order: Do you want to go do _______?

Person observing you doing something: oh, you're doing _____ are you?

Small groups of people taking up entire hallways requires some sort of collective slap device. I'm sure a bored engineer can build something.

People who don't control and/or look after their pets, especially when yippy dogs are concerned.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Jul 22, 2016,
Quote by drdoom8793
You don't like Creed? What is wrong with you???

/troll

Consider yourself slapped
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by filthymcnasty
I dont like it when you start wiping and realise you need more poo. I dont know who to blame for that though.

I don't know what to say to this. Is pooing a multi-person activity? When you say you "need more poo" do you mean you need to defecate more or you want someone to give you more poo? Or are you just high and I am reading too far into this?
Quote by Banjocal
Person in position of power making an order: Do you want to go do _______?

Person observing you doing something: oh, you're doing _____ are you?

Small groups of people taking up entire hallways requires some sort of collective slap device. I'm sure a bored engineer can build something.

People who don't control and/or look after their pets, especially when yippy dogs are concerned.

My neighbors have like 5 little yippy dogs 4 chihuahuas and some kind of terrior, I like dogs so don't get me wrong but those little yappers... i just want to make stew out of them!

We have material handlers at wok that stop on their lifts and block the main aisles they won't move until they are done talkinf even when you blast your horn, unfortunatley tazers are not allowed at work, slapping if frowned upon as well.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by Random3
I don't know what to say to this. Is pooing a multi-person activity? When you say you "need more poo" do you mean you need to defecate more or you want someone to give you more poo? Or are you just high and I am reading too far into this?

Either way sounds like a self slapping is in order.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by Evilnine
My neighbors have like 5 little yippy dogs 4 chihuahuas and some kind of terrior, I like dogs so don't get me wrong but those little yappers... i just want to make stew out of them!

We have material handlers that stop on their lifts and block the main aisles they won't move until they are done talkinf even when you blast your horn, unfortunatley tazers are not allowed at work, slapping if frowned upon as well.

Covert paintball pistol?
Charles Darwin
- Holding you up every few steps so they can take a selfie.

- Being Stephen Amell. I would pay good money to get to break his teeth.
Quote by Random3

The first one, im not some kind of weirdo.
Quote by filthymcnasty

I'm unconvinced.
Charles Darwin
Quote by filthymcnasty

Oh thank god I was beginning to wonder, I didn't realise you were just slapping yourself for misjudging how much poo you have.

EDIT: Which kinda segways nicely back to the title of the thread.
Last edited by Random3 at Jul 22, 2016,
Quote by filthymcnasty
Well maybe a bit but not because of that

I can support that!
Charles Darwin
Quote by AvoidingBee7
darkcheef true that, the threads r awful

As opposed to all of the exciting threads you have started.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by Arby911

You: Ok, hold up. I didn't remember when you first asked me, I didn't remember when you asked me the second time, and if you ask me 15 more times I STILL WON'T FUCKING REMEMBER!

I've been in situations though where you know that the other person knows but they are pretending to forget about it but its so painfully obvious they're lying to you and from then on you're like ffs y u gotta lie init.

And then there is actually times when giving people more details actually will help them remember

I like how we can actually incept memories into people when they didn't even happen also
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
And then there is actually times when giving people more details actually will help them remember

I like how we can actually incept memories into people when they didn't even happen also

Sometimes more details will jog their memory and on occasion if you pound them with enough details they will think they remember or at least act like just to shut you up
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

"Ace when he posts about soccer" --European pit UGers, probably
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Arby911

Alzheimer's must be tough to live with
My God, it's full of stars!
I was in the supermarket earlier, and I was maneuvering my shopping trolley past this old dude, and accidentally bumped the basket he was holding, like, just lightly tapped it.

I said "Oh I'm sorry"

He replied "It's easier if you say excuse me first".

Like, dude, fuck off.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I was in the supermarket earlier, and I was maneuvering my shopping trolley past this old dude, and accidentally bumped the basket he was holding, like, just lightly tapped it.

I said "Oh I'm sorry"

He replied "It's easier if you say excuse me first".

Like, dude, fuck off.
old people: holding people to a higher standard of manners than they hold themselves since forever.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Dreadnought

...you don't remember the first tim--ah nvm, alzheimer's must be tough to live with
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by jakesmellspoo
old people: holding people to a higher standard of manners than they hold themselves since forever.

I like this, I am stealing it
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
had some girl today trying to save me, religious freak, feeling bad for me like she was so far above me for believing in fairy tales. I was ready to go at her, but too lazy to bother
Quote by slipknot5678
right now fake 90s nostalgia makes me want to slap people

Adding on to that, my Baby Boomer relatives keep posting stupid stuff like:

And my Dad has now started re-posting stupid crap about immigration...it's so cringey and it actually makes me embarrassed to think he's my Dad.

So yes, that makes me want to slap people.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by Dreadnought

It took far too long for someone to come up with that, I'm disappointed.

Not Alzheimer's yet tho, that's when you can't remember that you can't remember...
Charles Darwin
"I may have Alzheimer's but at least I don't have Alzheimer's"
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Arby911
It took far too long for someone to come up with that, I'm disappointed.

Not Alzheimer's yet tho, that's when you can't remember that you can't remember...

For what it's worth, I was going to post something similar, but I want to improve my game, and that doesn't happen by constantly going for the easy ones.
People that have something happen to them that is a negative experience so they try to ban that thing for everybody that caused that experience.

When people quote posts in shoop threads and don't use spoiler tags. Why force everyone to see the same image again? smh.
Last edited by Rebel Scum at Jul 23, 2016,
Quote by Pastafarian96
"I may have Alzheimer's but at least I don't have Alzheimer's"

The best thing about Alzheimer's is you can tell the same joke over and over again.
Quote by Rebel Scum
People that have something happen to them that is a negative experience so they try to ban that thing for everybody that caused that experience.

I was once suicidal
I still get kinda edgy when people mention suicide
Banning suicide being mentioned is literally going to make the problem worse
Same goes for pretty much everything else
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by imdeth
The best thing about Alzheimer's is you can tell the same joke over and over again.

You've found the key to infinite happiness.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Page 1 of 2