Page 1 of 2
Serious, attention-seeking or a "get out the vote" tactic?

Thoughts?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Anyone can predict anything
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by bdof
Fat lump of shit seeking attention. What else is new

This.

Michael Moore is a waste of documentary space
hardcore Hillary supporters have felt they've had this election in the bag since like 2007.
So trump is upsetting the script here and it's 4th quarter and the Globetrotters need to get serious if they want to beat the Generals.

They are assuming that Hillary is the minority champion but the voting black public hasnt forgotten about how back in the 90s Hillary was a huge supporter of the police war on gangs and drugs and supported many of the harsh laws that minorities are still suffering from.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Jul 22, 2016,
I hope he does.

I, for one, welcome our disintegrating-this-sham-democracy overlord.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Jul 22, 2016,
Quote by EyeNon15
hardcore Hillary supporters have felt they've had this election in the bag since like 2007.
So trump is upsetting the script here and it's 4th quarter and the Globetrotters need to get serious if they want to beat the Generals.

They are assuming that Hillary is the minority champion but the voting black public hasnt forgotten about how back in the 90s Hillary was a huge supporter of the police war on gangs and drugs and supported many of the harsh laws that minorities are still suffering from.
It doesn't matter. If they're told to vote democrat, they will. Doesn't matter how deplorable of a human they are, or they used to be pro for something that helped incarcerate black people at record numbers, they'll still vote democrat. The left treats the black vote like it's a given because it is, and thus they never have to actually try to earn the vote. So they treat black people like their little pets, and it fucking sickens me. Just pander for about 6 months once every 4 years, and you're good to go. Bleh
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
This.

Michael Moore is a waste of documentary space

Michael Moore is fantastic because he gets Ali and bdof on the same page lol

edit - on topic, seems like attention-seeking to me. Dude is a massive dillhole
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Last edited by Aeolian Harmony at Jul 22, 2016,
"Well I can respect that, when he wants to bugger a dog on stage he does it, what a strong leader"
has Moore always been a dick or has he just degenerated or something

over here we only really know about bowling for colombine and alan moore
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Who cares.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Roger and Me was good, after that he's just another case of believing his own hype.
Quote by Banjocal

He's a disingenuous old blackguard who uses emotional manipulation and discards facts replacing them with celebrity.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Ngl I mostly don't like him cuz he's fat.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by bdof
It doesn't matter. If they're told to vote democrat, they will. Doesn't matter how deplorable of a human they are, or they used to be pro for something that helped incarcerate black people at record numbers, they'll still vote democrat. The left treats the black vote like it's a given because it is, and thus they never have to actually try to earn the vote. So they treat black people like their little pets, and it fucking sickens me. Just pander for about 6 months once every 4 years, and you're good to go. Bleh

With BLM a hot topic I don't think minorities are going to be into the voting process much this time.

They werent going to vote Trump anyway so them staying away helps him.
Quote by EpiExplorer
He's a disingenuous old blackguard who uses emotional manipulation and discards facts replacing them with celebrity.
so he's a politician?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
bdof and EyeNon discussing minority voters jfc
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Can you at least type a godamn complete thought without relying on vague sarcasm to make some sort of unknown point for you.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Jul 22, 2016,
Quote by filthymcnasty
"Well I can respect that, when he wants to bugger a dog on stage he does it, what a strong leader"

"Trump does what we all want to do but are too afraid to do it"
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Makes me wonder about the reaction of the public if and when he's elected.
Just pondering....last month I was in Cali and saw huge convoys of military trucks and hummers with big guns, coming from reno way, headed south toward LA.
I'll be stuck in Lodi
Quote by Banjocal

He's a truther, so...
I had to look that up and it's so popular that

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by Banjocal at Jul 22, 2016,
Quote by Arby911
Serious, attention-seeking or a "get out the vote" tactic?

Thoughts?

it can be all three really

anyway the takeaway from this is that it's still newsworthy for someone to say trump will win. I take that as a good thing
Last edited by whywefight at Jul 22, 2016,
Quote by whywefight
it can be all three really

anyway the takeaway from this is that it's still newsworthy for someone to say trump will win. I take that as a good thing

Agreed that it can, and perhaps is.

I think the news appeal was that a self-professed leftist would say it, not that it was said at all.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Jul 22, 2016,
Michael "cheeseburger "Moore has to realize by now that the left a.k.a. liberal leaning caucus has a mental disease and that Hilary is the greater of two evils.Though her most notable attribute is that of a brown paper bag being blown down a long dark road by a fetid wind,she has political experience over Trump.However, Don is a business man more than a leader, but he has great hair and an personality,and plans for a great wall of Mexico,I can see why Michael would predict his win.
as a gravy,,smooth on the way down,coronary on the way out.
Quote by southernsoulo
Michael "cheeseburger "Moore has to realize by now that the left a.k.a. liberal leaning caucus has a mental disease and that Hilary is the greater of two evils.Though her most notable attribute is that of a brown paper bag being blown down a long dark road by a fetid wind,she has political experience over Trump.However, Don is a business man more than a leader, but he has great hair and an personality,and plans for a great wall of Mexico,I can see why Michael would predict his win.
You should post more.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Wishful thinking. Probably thinks it might make him relevant again or justify to himself his shitty filmmaking career.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by seanlang01
Wishful thinking. Probably thinks it might make him relevant again or justify to himself his shitty filmmaking career.

LOL yeah he is just trying to stay relevant until he can make his next crappy, void of facts documentary
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

this is liberalism

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I like MM, sure he's a fat slob, but I like his views on most issues
Michael Moore made an unsubstantiated claim?

No way. Never. I don't believe it.

Edit: FTR, Roger and Me, The Big One, Bowling for Columbine and Sicko were all pretty good. Everything else.....eh....
Last edited by iwannabesedated at Jul 22, 2016,
remember Morgan Spurlock?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by metaldud536
I doubt Trump will change much if he were to win. I see him as the guy relying on his advisers for every single decision in front of him.
Yup. This whole mass hysteria surrounding Trump is so much wasted energy.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2