Page 4 of 5
Quote by seanlang01
Hey, Doofus, I ain't saying they don't commit most terror attacks in Europe but this isn't the fucking Crusades and the rate of terrorism is still lower than it was in Europe during the 70s. All that despite the recent influx of Muslims. The sky isn't falling.

One mans opinion (who doesn't understand the crusades very well). I don't think the sky is falling but Europe is headed for a major clash of cultures that mirrors the 400 year Jihadi battles for Spain. The next 10 years will be very interesting.

PS: Derogatory name-calling is the first indication of a weak argument. Up you game Sean.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at Jul 22, 2016,
Next time a white guy does something bad I'll be like "hmmm AD 1492 part deux"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
is an apple really an apple or is it an orange?

if some muslims murdered people a long time ago in the woods are their descendants equally responsible if no one hears the trees falling?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Well look I think if we try to treat each other with respect regardless of religion or any other arbitrary differences then it will all be ok, but I also dont think that will happen.
https://flipboard.com/@thenewsdesk/business-nbfr4cs7z/global-tourism-takes-massive-hit-after-spike-in-terror-attacks/a-5emX9OTnQR2V8Qvbibm_bQ%3Aa%3A43591897-b19b11567a%2Fnbcnews.com

Esther Roskam, a 31-year-old law student from Baltimore, Maryland, was discussing with her friend whether to take a trip to Amsterdam because of terror concerns. Besides the general miasma overhanging Europe, there had been an attack on the Amsterdam to Paris high-speed train in August 2015.

"As we were debating, there was another attack," said Roskam. Instead, they opted for Cancun. She couldn't recall which attack specifically changed her mind. "Possibly France? It's incredibly depressing that I'm having trouble keeping track."

LMAO what a dumb bitch. Worried about terrorism when you voluntarily live in toilet ass Bodymore, Murdaland. And then go to Cancun...where you can get beheaded by the cartel.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by ErikLensherr
Next time a white guy does something bad I'll be like "hmmm AD 1492 part deux"

If his intent was world conquest it would be valid. The atrocities committed by Spanish conquistadors as they conquered the Americas were quite similar to the atrocities committed in 1000AD Spain under the Ottomans/Moors/Corsairs. What happened 500-1000 years ago is all pretty barbaric and we need to shut all this crap down. Killing children to further your dreams of world conquest in 2016 is Dark Ages barbaric bullshit.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Polizei München ‏@PolizeiMuenchen 14m14 minutes ago
We found a man, who killed him himself. We assume, that he was the only shooter. #gunfire #munich

[1/2]
Cautious all-clear #München: we found a person within the framework of Interpol, which has killed himself.
#Schießerei #oez
[2/2]
This is with high probability. to the offender who has acted according to this determination alone. #Schießerei #München #oez

Second two are translated from German. One guy, acted alone and shot himself. Apparently.
Last edited by sam b at Jul 22, 2016,
These are just the last Lil dang burps of terror. This is not a pattern. The govt has complete controll over the vertical and horizontal, trucks, hatchets, bullets lawnmowers, blenders, bats, mosquitos, fleas...... people quote violence is at a low but look at their reference point, 1 mabe 2 yrs ago, seems like there will be some new short term stats coming out.
"A video has appeared in which the shooter says 'I was in treatment'"

So it seems just like some (german) nutter at this point
Quote by jakesmellspoo
is an apple really an apple or is it an orange?

if some muslims murdered people a long time ago in the woods are their descendants equally responsible if no one hears the trees falling?

you know where apples originated?

kazakhstan

you know what that sounds like? a place full of fukin muslims

Quote by Cajundaddy
If his intent was world conquest it would be valid. The atrocities committed by Spanish conquistadors as they conquered the Americas were quite similar to the atrocities committed in 1000AD Spain under the Ottomans/Moors/Corsairs. What happened 500-1000 years ago is all pretty barbaric and we need to shut all this crap down. Killing children to further your dreams of world conquest in 2016 is Dark Ages barbaric bullshit.

it was a white german man

shut the fuck up now petal
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jul 22, 2016,
Quote by Trowzaa

kazakhstan

my perception of reality has been shattered.

its so much worse than we thought.

America has been compromised from the start.

apple pie is a terrorist invention.

also highly likely that the filling in a mcdonalds hot apple pie could melt steel beams.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Also the exchange between the shooter and the guy on the roof (they were shouting at each other while the guy was reloading) indicates a solo german nutter

Balcony Man: "You fucking Asshole you..."
Shooter: "Because of you I was bullied for 7 years..."
Balcony Man: "You wanker you. you're a wanker"
Shooter: "...and now I have to buy a gun to shoot you"
Balcony Man: "a gun! fuck off! your head should be cut off/open you asshole"

EDIT:

Shooter: "I am German."
Balcony Man: "You're a wanker is what you are"
Shooter: "Stop filming!"
Balcony Man: "A wanker is what you are, what the fuck are you doing?"
Shooter: "Yeah what, I was born here!"
Balcony Man: "Yeah and what the fuck you think you're doing???"
Shooter: "I grew up here in the Hartz 4 (unemployment benefits in Germany) area, in the [unintelligible] region here in Hasenbergl.

Shooter says something about "Stationäre Behandlung" which is "stationary treatment" like in a psychiatry ward
Balcony Man says something like "Yeah treatment, you belong into a psychiatry ward"
Shooter: "How is it my fault, I haven't done anything in 5th grade" (This 5th grade might refer to German "Gymnasium" which is High School)

Shooter: "Shut your snout/mouth, sir" (He is using the German "Sie" which is a politer form, Schnauze is "snout" and a slang)

I reckon if you got about 60 or 70 hot mcdonalds apple pies and sent them to islam land then the heat would make em melt like in that terminator film
60 or 70 mcdonalds pies, and just throw that at some islamic woman in a burka, then terrorism wouldnt happen anymore, prove me wrong.
I think that if we got about a hundred hot mcdonalds apple pies and put them in a mosque then islamic terrorism wouldnt happen anymore. Thats just what I think.
And if a hundred doesnt work then try 200. If 200 doesnt work try 300. Bombard these islamic cunts with hot mcdonalds apple pies untill they stop doing terrorism. Thats my strategy against isis.
Shooter was an 18 year old Iranian from Munich (unconfirmed)
Just think about it, 1000 hot mcdonald apple pies, sitting in a mosque, if that doesnt end terrorism then I dont know what will
Quote by sam b
Shooter was an 18 year old Iranian from Munich (unconfirmed)

fkin 492 BC Achaemenid invasion of Greece part deux
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Trowzaa

kazakhstan

it was a white german man

Negative. Islamist. "Allah Akbar"

BREAKING: ‪#‎Munich‬ police chief Hubertus Andrae states shooting suspect is 18-year-old German-Iranian from Munich - @AP

Past wisdom just conducts a world war and the problem gets corrected, would have thought we're beyond that.
Quote by filthymcnasty
What about 3000 hot mcdonalds apple pies in a mosque? Thats 3x as effective at least.

fucking hell, shut up.
Quote by Cajundaddy
Negative. Islamist. "Allah Akbar"

BREAKING: ‪#‎Munich‬ police chief Hubertus Andrae states shooting suspect is 18-year-old German-Iranian from Munich - @AP

Damn, it's basically the Abassid Caliphate all over again

Quote by filthymcnasty
What about 3000 hot mcdonalds apple pies in a mosque? Thats 3x as effective at least.

That's a waste of good apple pie.

Also, since it turned out to be someone of iranian origin and not some new Hitler with mental issues: #RefugeesWelcome #NotAllMuslims #BlackLivesMatter #JeSuisCharlie
I have nothing important to say
Quote by filthymcnasty
Look I dont want to annoy anyone but 1000 hot mcdonalads apple pies? Its worth a shot

Stop wasting apple pies. Put 1000 mcdonalds salads instead, because salad in mcdonalds is pointless and dumping loads of them somewhere is sure to confuse people.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by stratkat

Donald Trump has ran for president candidacy every fucking election my entire fucking like, it's not a big deal, the spread of islam is.

Islam has been spreading for the 2000 years though soooooo
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jul 22, 2016,
I just want to think of 1000 mcdonalds apple pies in a mosque, and the mosque leader saying "OY VEY THESE APPLE PIES ARE BURNING MY TURBAN, ALLAH AKHBAR WED BETTER STOP BEING TERRORISTS NOW"