Page 5 of 5
Yeah donald trumps not that bad when you compare him to a 1000 year old religion. Im on my way out I can say what I like. Like boobies, fuck you!
Imaginary friends can make people do some strange things. Believing is dangerous buisness and to tell someone they are wrong in theirs is telling them they're crazy, nobody wants that.
Quote by filthymcnasty
Yeah donald trumps not that bad when you compare him to a 1000 year old religion. Im on my way out I can say what I like. Like boobies, fuck you!

I know you think you're really funny right now. One day when you're in your early 20's you'll think back on this and be really embarrassed.
i feel responsible.

i said one thing about apple pies, ate pizza, then came back to see he'd posted nearly a page of nonsense like he was rainman.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Y'all bored as fuck and have nothing better to do but gossip on lives lost and who should be president and if fags can use th women's bathroom. You guys are the problem. Not the people you blame. Don't even bother replying, you don't have anything halfway intelligent to say if you disagree. Go practice your goddamned scales and arpeggios and make something out of yourself
this can't actually be serious
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Joke's on you cuz I just practiced an arpeggio and my bank added penis girth to my drugs!
Just because he was part Iranian, doesn't make it an Islamic attack.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
German/Iranian guy BORN IN GERMANY. Iranian's are Shi'a Muslims which ISIS hate. People just can't wait to brand this as one thing or another can they jfc.

There's literally zero evidence this is a Muslim/ISIS attack other than the colour of his skin. From that rooftop video, it looks like a guy who was fed up with bullying, snapped.
Sky News Newsdesk ‏@SkyNewsBreak 6m6 minutes ago
German police say there are no indications whatsoever based on intensive research that the #Munich gunman had links to Islamic State

Sky News Newsdesk ‏@SkyNewsBreak 3m3 minutes ago
Update - Prosecutor says the #Munich attack appears to have been a "classic shooting rampage" and not terrorism

b..but but he's half Iranian!!!
Last edited by sam b at Jul 23, 2016,
So we're all just fucking confused: if a mass shooter is Muslim, he's not always a terrorist? Didn't the Quran play at least a tiiiiny part in this? Just a bit please?
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jul 23, 2016,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
So we're all just fucking confused: if a mass shooter is Muslim, he's not always a terrorist? Didn't the Quran play at least a tiiiiny part in this? Just a bit please?

This means we can just go back to simple racism. Much easier to spot as well.

Can someone give me the name of the doctor that made Michael Jackson white? I'm going to need this as well.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
If it were ISIS they would've claimed it.

They'll probably claim it anyway.
Nah not these guys brah. They make an effort to distinguish between sanctioned/inspired, since it makes for good propaganda. i.e. we got to your homes, and we inspired average Muslims to rise up.
No links to ISIS and newspaper clippings about mass shootings in his room. Yeah, just an old fashioned nutcase.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jul 23, 2016,
No it's a false flag attack.

Really though, regardless of his motives his iranian heritage is bound to make people even more pissed about immigration/refugees and stuff

Also where the hell did he get his guns from?
I have nothing important to say
Black market

Quote by sam b
Sky News Newsdesk ‏@SkyNewsBreak 3m3 minutes ago
Update - Prosecutor says the #Munich attack appears to have been a "classic shooting rampage" and not terrorism

-10 Shot dead in Munich-
"Classic Shooting Rampage, what a scamp."
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by JackSaints
No it's a false flag attack.

Really though, regardless of his motives his iranian heritage is bound to make people even more pissed about immigration/refugees and stuff

Also where the hell did he get his guns from?

He was born in Germany you dolt.

Coming out he was bullied for being different, referred to himself as a German.

Early reports of nationalities of victims were 3 Turks and 3 Albanians. No Germans confirmed yet. Looks the total opposite to being immigrant related. Guy is bullied all his life, wants to be German and finally snaps.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
He was born in Germany you dolt.

Coming out he was bullied for being different, referred to himself as a German.

Early reports of nationalities of victims were 3 Turks and 3 Albanians. No Germans confirmed yet. Looks the total opposite to being immigrant related. Guy is bullied all his life, wants to be German and finally snaps.

No he is Iranian so it is Islam's fault.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
This has all the hallmarks of the Umayyad Caliphate

Read the Quran you ignoramuses

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jul 23, 2016,
Quote by bradulator

So Obama puts something in his speech to show he's mindful of how terrorism might affect "normal" people, the press choose to laugh, and it's his fault?

Okay
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.