Page 1 of 4
So what do you think is Metal, and why?

@slapsymcdougal: there was no Metallica after Justice....but you could say it was after Cliff's death.
is gey
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
pritee mehtul

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Metal is typically hard, opaque, shiny, and has good electrical and thermal conductivity.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Metal heirarchy-

1=Venom
2=Metallica's first 3 albums.
3=Pantera
4=Slayer
5=Sepultura
6=Megadeth
7 thru infinity=pop music with guitar distortion
Quote by EyeNon15
Metal heirarchy-

1=Venom
3=Pantera
4=Slayer
5=Sepultura
6=Megadeth

Literally only old men and 13 year noobs think this.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
Literally only old men and 13 year noobs think this.

Literally only overly sensitive whiny babies are offended by the truth of it.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Killing your parents because they told you what to do

Or because playing the record backwards told you to kill them

.........Judas priest sucks

I forgot about motorhead though
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Jul 22, 2016,
I like my churches like I like my cornflakes.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
my favorite metal band is Sum 41
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by EyeNon15
Literally only overly sensitive whiny babies are offended by the truth of it.

It's only your truth m8, no one elses

The joy of metal: There's more than enough variety to dash any form of 'objectively good' hierarchy. Any attempt to by most people is based on history, heritage and longevity, not quality of music.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by EpiExplorer
Literally only old men and 13 year noobs listen to metal.

ftfy
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Banjocal
I like my churches like I like my cornflakes.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by EpiExplorer
pritee mehtul

No no. You need something like THIS:

Last edited by Anonden at Jul 22, 2016,
Quote by EpiExplorer
It's only your truth m8, no one elses

The joy of metal: There's more than enough variety to dash any form of 'objectively good' hierarchy. Any attempt to by most people is based on history, heritage and longevity, not quality of music.

I rest my case your honor.
Your truth is no more relevent than my truth.
Whiny baby

One of the top ever metal songs

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

A metal classic.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
You still didn't answer my question from the other thread. I bet that it's entry level.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I think, or i belive metal is like a feeling. Some people start to scream when Judas Priest is starting, but other people prefer Disturbed or Slkipknot. The music that gives you goose bumps is the right one for you. Metal is in my opinion a way of live. Every one should start his own way and enjoy music the same way like he enjoys other ways of life. This is a topic you will never find an answer for.
Nice speech but NO, everyone must agree with me
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Jul 22, 2016,
Quote by EyeNon15
Nice speech but NO, everyone must agree with mr
Mr who? Mr WHO?!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by Banjocal at Jul 22, 2016,
Quote by EyeNon15
Metal heirarchy-

1=Venom
3=Pantera
4=Slayer
5=Sepultura
6=Megadeth

Other than the significant omission of Steel Panther, I'm generally in agreement with this. Dem young whippersnappers can keep listening to 'der noise and gobbly gook and think they're right.... One day, when they're old too...they'll understand.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
Quote by EpiExplorer
Literally only old men...think this.

INTO THA PIHT!

Seriously, keep it civil. You don't want me coming over and showing your girlfriend - or boyfriend - what orgasm means.

Quote by theogonia777
You still didn't answer my question from the other thread. I bet that it's entry level.

I did. Go back and read it.

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
get this fake metal shit out of this thread

death to false metal

I agree. So, as a rule kids, anything after '95 isn't Metal.

And on that note....

Quote by WoodiedaNewbie
Every one should start his own way...

To do that, you'd have to burn down American Culture after 1995. I'm all for it.......
Last edited by Anonden at Jul 22, 2016,
Quote by Anonden
You don't want me coming over and showing your girlfriend - or boyfriend -

what orgasm means..
You'd visit someone's house just to read a dictionary entry at them?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Anonden

No you didn't. You gave some bullshit answer to avoid answering.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jul 22, 2016,
Quote by Anonden
INTO THA PIHT!

Seriously, keep it civil. You don't want me coming over and showing your girlfriend - or boyfriend - what orgasm means.

I agree. So, as a rule kids, anything after '95 isn't Metal.

And on that note....

To do that, you'd have to burn down American Culture after 1995. I'm all for it.......

I remember being 12

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Anonden
INTO THA PIHT!

Why would I give you the best 22 seconds of your year?
Quote by Anonden
You don't want me coming over and showing your girlfriend - or boyfriend - what orgasm means.

Well of course not. His girlfriend - or boyfriend - would get arrested if a minor came up and jacked off in front of them. How's that even fair? You're the one that did something bad but because you're 14 they get in trouble.
Idk I think there's an endearing quality to theo's exaggerated disputatiousness.

EDIT: ugh stalaggh
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by theogonia777
Well of course not. His girlfriend - or boyfriend - would get arrested if a minor came up and jacked off in front of them. How's that even fair? You're the one that did something bad but because you're 14 they get in trouble.

On second thought, he might be just looking to compare discharge volume. Didn't know that was the new "penis size" comparison. Gotta play to your strengths.
Page 1 of 4