Page 1 of 3
Inspired by the nude beach thread.

I saw a lot of disliking for the beach in that thread, but why? A couple days ago in Virginia Beach I was doing some surfing early in the morning and a pack of wild dolphins swam up and swam with me for awhile. It was amazing.

To me if you know how to handle the ocean, and it isn't too crowded, the beach is a beautiful and amazing place to be.

Discuss.
Last edited by ehbacon at Jul 22, 2016,
I don't have gills why the fuck do I wanna go in the ocean where I could be swept away any moment and taken out into the middle of nowhere with no escape and left to drown.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I love the ocean. I love scuba diving.

Of course, I prefer warm and clear waters, but I love it all.

I've dove in Washington (Puget Sound), Key West, Hawaii, and Bora Bora.

I grew up near the ocean in South Florida, and I'm not too far from it still.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by ehbacon
Inspired by the nude beach thread.

I saw a lot of disliking for the beach in that thread, but why? A couple days ago in Virginia Beach I was doing some surfing early in the morning and a pack of wild dolphins swam up and swam with me for awhile. It was amazing.

To me if you know how to handle the ocean, and it isn't too crowded, the beach is a beautiful and amazing place to be.

Discuss.

people don't like the beach in the pit because everyone here is a fucking homebody
I'd be terrified if wild dolphins came up out of nowhere. They're known to rape and drown people.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Beaches are often beautiful. Pristine, artificially maintained beaches devoid of wildlife and filled with people sunbathing are disgusting.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'd be terrified if wild dolphins came up out of nowhere. They're known to rape and drown people.
Psh, that's the only way you're gettin some. They'd be doing you a favor.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The beach is the jam. Most cute butts per capita than anywhere in the world.
i cant ever get Jaws out of my head when I'm in the ocean, but i still go in the rare occasions i get
yeah i like the beach who doesn't like the beach lol wouldn't swim in the sea though at least not around here
Quote by Xiaoxi
Psh, that's the only way you're gettin some. They'd be doing you a favor.

Ow my pride ?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Sharks
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I just love the beach and the smell of the sea. I'm not really a laze by the beach/sunbathe person though so if that's all there is to do in a given location I won't go. I also dislike swimwear. I prefer activities like cycling, cable skiing, building sandcastles, playing beach soccer, looking for sea creatures, etc.
cat
Always lived by the sea. Got one of the biggest tidal ranges in the world here so I've learnt to respect the ocean.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by ehbacon
Just had a huge storm, waves were nice.

Hells better than Lake Michigan

I don't know I'm just making stuff up based on what I've seen on TV. I went surfing once in my life for 10 minutes. I fell off the board and it flew in the air and the cord attached to my leg made the board come flying back and smacked me in the head. That was the end of my surfing career.
I live on the coast during uni but Bangor doesn't really have a beach so have to go to Rhosneigr or Newborough and because I don't have friends that go to do outdoor things often I've only been to the beach once to try out surfing with the surfing society but I felt out of place with the others doing it so didn't go back. I guess I could say that for everything I've tried in my life that involved other people though lol.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I grew up two hours from the sea, now I live with the sea just a two min drive away, and I love it. It's kind of calming to sit there and watch it sometimes.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Fucking love the beach. Most of my life I've lived near the beach and I wouldn't want to change that at all.

Pebble/rock beaches though...they just lack that beach feel mayne.
beaches are beautiful but i feel like they're less magic than places like forests or whatever or the sea itself

except tide pools those are full of so much magic
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Jul 22, 2016,
  • Beaches can be very beautiful places by themselves. The sand, the pristine water, the sky, all can paint a marvelous image
  • At their best they can be a joy to the senses. The smell of salt water, the feeling of the wind upon you and the coolness it generates contrasted to the heat of summer.
  • Getting into the cool (but not too cold) water is amazing in a very hot day.
  • If you have a ball you can play football or other games with other people and it's awesome, since there are few limits (other than the personal space of other people there). You can play footvolley, or a football 5 match, or anything related to a ball. If you have paddles and other stuff you can play other shit too
  • Beautiful people in beach-ware (e.g bikinis) constantly pass by. Can't really complain
  • If you have a place to lay down (towel, deck chair, etc), you can just relax and rest while conveniently getting a nice tan at the same time..

So yeah, beaches are awesome.

The right beaches at least. Sometimes it's too packed with people it's annoying. Or it might be too hot your feet burn under you. Or it might be too cold, too cloudy, etc. The sand could be too wet or bad, the water too cold (I hate the freezing ocean water). Sunburnt is also shitty as hell if you are not careful (and I'm white as Casper so it's pretty shitty to me).
I love being on the beach, because the water and sky and sand and everything is really cool and I dig it
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
One reason I am not a big beach bum is that I look like a lobster if I spend the day in the sun.
Yes I am a pasty white nerd OK fuck you.
I've been to the beach twice in my life, one time being so early in my childhood that I don't remember it.

TFW I can't swim ? shut up okay????
Quote by neidnarb11890
I learned to swim at the YMCA.

Did they have everything for you men to enjoy,
Did you hang out with all the boys...
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I feel like there's two types of people. People who enjoy the beach and people who enjoy national parks or foresty areas. While I definitely enjoy the beach (Especially the one I went to at Cozumel ), I'd definitely consider myself more of a national park/greenery guy.

I don't know if that division is as black and white as that per se, but most of the people I met certainly seem to have one preference over the other.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I like beaches when they aren't too crowded

then they're pretty and nice and relaxing
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Page 1 of 3