Poll: Which would you rather have?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which would you rather have?
Receding hairline.
18 78%
Receding gums.
5 22%
Voters: 23.
Are "vs." threads still against the rules in this new forum?
I don't know.
Also, I don't care.

Which would you rather have:
A receding hairline

OR

Receding gums??

And why?

the horror! the horror!
Also, this seems like shit posting, but I am living with one of these & it sucks; just looking for different perspectives. #newsincerity
I didn't know receding gums was a thing, but you can always close your mouth whereas it's tougher to hide a Frank Black hairline.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i would rather have a receding hairline, because receding gums sounds like it have medical implications, whereas the hair is just aesthetic so who cares.
just wear a wig
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
my favorite body horror film is hellraiser but that's not really pure body horror so i might say the brood instead
i don't know why i feel so dry
Receding hairline. I can just shave my head and start wearing baseball caps.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
lmao we already have a batman vs superman and captain america thread nobody cares.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I have really bad receding gums and it's better than no hair.

gums can be fixed unlike hair at least if you have money hence me not fixing it yet and sometimes being scared two of my teeth will fall out lol
receding hairline/baldness is inevitable for me really.

doesnt help that i have thin hair to begin with so it always looks like its started when im looking at myself in the bathroom mirror because of the shitty super bright lights that are in just the right position to act like a spotlight for the top of my head.

i dont really care. i just wanna know when it becomes noticable so i can have some self respect and shave my head instead of clinging to it pathetically.

idk much about receding gums. sounds like something ive been told i had by dentists in the past and i fixed it by brushing my teeth and using mouthwash.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Jul 23, 2016,
Quote by necrosis1193
Receding hairline. I can just shave my head and start wearing baseball caps.
If you're bald you can't wear hats cause then everybody will think you're ashamed of being bald

You gotta rock it
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Receding hairline I'd just shave it all off grow a beard and then join a hardcore band

No you wouldn't
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I thought this thread was going to be about films by David Cronenberg and John Carpenter.

Anyway, receding hairline because I wear a hat most of the time anyway.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
to be fair like you could probably fix the gums stuff too i don't think john frusciante has any of his original teeth left
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Eastwinn
my favorite body horror film is hellraiser but that's not really pure body horror so i might say the brood instead

Hellraiser is incredible. One of my favourite horror films of all time.
I saw Re-Animator recently.

The best part was the closed captions in the scene where the reanimated cat attacks the mad scientist guy.
Hairline. I already have to wear a wig for the rest of my life just because of how shitty my hair looks and I'm not even balding
Balding hairline 'cause I'd probably look alright with a shaved head, whereas a receding gumline seems like a dental/oral health issue as much as an aesthetic one.
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
If you're bald you can't wear hats cause then everybody will think you're ashamed of being bald

You gotta rock it

What if I wore hats before I shaved my head
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193
What if I wore hats before I shaved my head
are you just never gonna meet another stranger again
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis