you stupid ball

Quote by i_lovemetallica
This is a whole new level of shitposting....good stuff

nah this is just typical Ean
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Jul 23, 2016,
calm down it's only heartbreak

curiosity killed my cat
i'm my own best friend

a group of people that i'm reluctantly a part of is doing a mixtape exchange and i'm seriously considering submitting this entire album for their consumption
i don't know why i feel so dry
great idea

go ahead throw this track on as a bonus if they try accusing you of putting in no effort

oh hey i finally felt like listening to this and it's cool.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
East, hit me up with your thoughts on Archers of Loaf.

OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
i have never listened to them until now, but i've seen the song "greatest of all time" floating around tumblr a couple times but didn't bother to click it.
i just added icky mettle and vee vee to my collection so i will give you my full opinion after i listen to both
i don't know why i feel so dry
Rad. I find them at their best when you're driving a highway on a sunny day.
Quote by JustRooster
While we're at it, try this, too.

"it's like Cap'n Jazz with a good singer" lmao brilliant

digging that first track though

I read that comment, too. Had a good chuckled about it.

Icky Mettle