Breaking the don't post yer own band rule, but there it is

Just done a Euro tour with Livet Som Insats, here's our records:

New album later this year
Last edited by mortiis999 at Jul 23, 2016,
Oh you're one of the guys from Human Cull? Neat! Stillborn Nation is a killer grind release. You guys got a new release on the way? How did the tour go?
severed-metal

Really good man, cheers. Thanks for being nice about 'Stillborn...', the new one is way better, been waiting a year t get it out. LIke a mix of ENT, Insecr Warfare and Discordance Axis. Are you UK based?
nice to see another old reg check in. loving the human cull, im not that big on grindcore but i love a lot of the old school stuff and this definitely strikes the right chord
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
nice to see another old reg check in. loving the human cull, im not that big on grindcore but i love a lot of the old school stuff and this definitely strikes the right chord

Cheers dude!
Quote by mortiis999
severed-metal

Really good man, cheers. Thanks for being nice about 'Stillborn...', the new one is way better, been waiting a year t get it out. LIke a mix of ENT, Insecr Warfare and Discordance Axis. Are you UK based?

Interesting, love those sounds especially Insect Warfare. I'm from Canada.
Pretty sick shit. Appreciate the brevity. My grind spectrum tends to stick on the Repulsion side but we get occasional weirdos like Gridlink and Wormrot that strike a chord with me.

Good to see an old name as well.

Checking out Archagathus now. I need my grind to be riffage, so here's hoping...
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Another killer track compadre. Those riffs are skull breaking. Every track feels like you're waging war on the listener. Keep it up!