Voters: 44.
Page 1 of 2

vs

Which is the better show?

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
this is definitely a brad thread.

of the lowest kind.

Seinfeld by a long shot, duh.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
seinfeld for the theme

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by jakesmellspoo
this is definitely a brad thread.

of the lowest kind.

Seinfeld by a long shot, duh.

ya

Seinfeld, as I do not have a vagina.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
How is this even a question

Seinfeld
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Never understood the success of either of them but Seinfeld reruns can make me laugh in parts at least.
Friends is ok but too cheesy lame sentimental. Seinfeld is far superior

The Big Bang Theory, although a lot of the science jokes go over lay people's heads.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
The Big Bang Theory, although a lot of the science jokes go over lay people's heads.

*canned laughter*
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ErikLensherr
I get em, I'm just not into nerdery
how many movements do you have going on, psychotic ?
Not getting science jokes hasn't seemed to hurt BBTs popularity.
Hasn't it been the most popular sitcom for like years?
I wouldnt know I tried to watch it, I thought it was terrible. But I think that about every sitcom that isn't the office or old stuff.
BBT is just too cerebral for you guys.

the jokes are clearly going over your head.

BAZINGA
Quote by bradulator
Friends is ok but too cheesy lame sentimental. Seinfeld is far superior

too real

bag bing theory is fucking garbage by the way

Most sitcoms need one of these two things, or both....

1) the unbelievably stupid character, misunderstands everything people say.

2) the sex fiend, every line is about scoring some chicks/dudes

Which one of those does BBT have???
Neither.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by jakesmellspoo
BBT is just too cerebral for you guys.

the jokes are clearly going over your head.

BAZINGA
I saw lots guys in jail laughing at that show. I doubt you gotta be that sefisticated
how many movements do you have going on, psychotic ?
CYE is behind Seinfeld but up there as a GOAT.

Maybe top 5.
Everybody Loves Raymond
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Seinfeld duh. Anyone who says Friends has a terrible sense of humor. That show is a fucking soap opera with a laugh track
Quote by eGraham
Everybody Loves Raymond

Legitimately my favorite show when I was 10.

Raymond needed to go his own way.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
the mack daddy of them all tho...

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Arrested Development is good the first 2 season but then it gets a little less good. I'm gonna rewatch it after I get this Friends shit over with though.
can we talk about how good CYE got once cheryl took a backseat?

I actually learned something super useful from CYE. The episode where they pour salt over wine spills and then wipe with a towel... really works! I do it for all the girls I spill wine on.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Jul 23, 2016,
1. Seinfeld
2. The Office (US)
3. King of the Hill
4. Larry Sanders Show
5. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Honorable mentions:

Bored to Death
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Arrested Development
I Love Lucy (duh)
Parks and Recreation
1) the office US
2) Sanford & Son
3) I Love Lucy
4) Fawlty Towers
5) the Golden Girls

Honorables;

Married w/children
Roseanne
Cheers
It's Always Sunny
Arrested Development
The Office (US)
Simpsons (1-8)
Futurama
Seinfeld
Parks and Rec
Archer
Community
Spaced
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
The most overrated sitcoms of their era, if not all time. But Seinfeld is better
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by bradulator
1. Seinfeld

ok
not sure i'd put it #1 but i can deal with this
Quote by bradulator

2. The Office (US)
3. King of the Hill
4. Larry Sanders Show
5. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

nope