Hi guys,

first of all I'm new here so please forgive me if this is in the wrong thread or any noob mistakes I make. I need some help to identify my Jackson electric guitar. If I recall correctly it isn't like a special edition nor anything, some generic model they used to make around 5 to 10 years ago. I believe I must have paid around 700euros (around 770US Dollars) when I bought it brand new. I'll post a .pdf of the guitar to make the task easier. As a bonus if someone who knows could tell me a guesstimate of how much I could potentially sell it for? It's in good shape, a couple small scratches here and there but nothing major.

Here's the things I know about it:
-Jackson
-Made in Japan
-Serial: 9779331
-EMG picks

Thank you in advance.
Attachments:
Jackson1.pdf
Last edited by ezskillz at Jul 23, 2016,
the attachment didn't work

do you have a picture of it?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
nah it's not working. if you sign up for a (free) photobucket account or similar then you can upload the pic there and then post the link here and we should be able to see it.

or if you even give us a little more info (body shape, what type of neck joint, what type of inlays, what type of bridge) I could maybe even make an educated guess as to what it might be.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
excellent, thanks

I'm guessing that's a DKMG (I have a DKMGT, which is effectively the same thing except with a fixed bridge).

Your best bet regarding price is to look up EBay's completed listings- really any of the pro series bolt-on MIJ Jacksons should give you some idea of used values.

The jackson/charvel forum http://www.jcfonline.com/content/ hopefully would have some information on dating guitars by serial numbers.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
That's a DKMG from the mid 2000s-ish.

EMG 81/85 setup
Jackson JT580LP bridge

Going price in the states $300 - $400 or so.

Great guitar.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .