Voters: 22.
Page 1 of 2
Pick it

Collabs/mixtapes not allowed

MBDTF

followed by Graduation, I think
My God, it's full of stars!
MBDTF by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Right now I'd say MDBTF > Life of Pablo > 808s > Yeezus > Late Registration > Graduation > College Dropout

I haven't listened to College Dropout that much though, and all of them have their merits
MBDTF

followed by

Late Registration
Yeezus
Graduation
808s, College Dropout, TLOP

Actually MBDTF, Late Registration, and Yeezus could all tie for #1. It just depends on my mood

Also I like all the ones that tied for last place. I just don't listen to them as much

If I could include Watch the Throne it'd be tied for #1 too
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jul 23, 2016,
the college dropout

it's chill

Quote by MinterMan22
the college dropout

it's chill

Through the Wire came on the radio, then I put on Jesus Walks, and that's what prompted this thread
Quote by whywefight
that's the appeal tho

I don't actually care, but it's inevitable that someone brings it up in any discussion about Kanye West.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola
I don't actually care, but it's inevitable that someone brings it up in any discussion about Kanye West.

yeah but what's yr favorite album tho
MBDTF is best yea, so far that's not really a contested opinion in this thread tho so
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by Dreadnought
Through the Wire came on the radio, then I put on Jesus Walks, and that's what prompted this thread

nice. the bass work on that album is incredible which is why it got my vote. it's also the most straight forward east coast hip hop album he's done.

i like em all for the most part though. like wwf said above they all stand out for different reasons. ex: i gotta give credit to 808 for appealing to the lonely winter boy and doing the whole drake thing before drake. hard to believe that's the same guy who came out with yeezus a few years later

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Jul 23, 2016,
Quote by MinterMan22
nice. the bass work on that album is incredible which is why it got my vote. it's also the most straight forward east coast hip hop album he's done.

i like em all for the most part though. like wwf said above they all stand out for different reasons. ex: i gotta give credit to 808 for appealing to the lonely winter boy and doing the whole drake thing before drake. hard to believe that's the same guy who came out with yeezus a few years later

Right?? I really love 808s too, but I gotta be in the right mood for it
Quote by Dreadnought
yeah but what's yr favorite album tho

I haven't decided yet. I know it's definitely not 808s & Heartbreak or Yeezus. I haven't listened to The Life of Pablo enough to consider it.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Is this where I pretend to like Kanye to seem eclectic?
Quote by JustRooster
Is this where I pretend to like Kanye to seem eclectic?

or you could just ACTUALLY like his stuff

Is being you what it's like to grow up in a non-diverse area of America?
"I don't like thing that other people like so I talk shit about it."

- JustRooster, every post ever
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by Dreadnought
or you could just ACTUALLY like his stuff

Is being you what it's like to grow up in a non-diverse area of America?

I went to middle school in Birmingham and live in Milwaukee. I know your comment was innocuous, but it sort of implies that liking Kanye means you're culturally diverse.

Quote by chrismendiola
"I don't like thing that other people like so I talk shit about it."

- JustRooster, every post ever

Chris, you always hate the player. Hate the game.
Last edited by JustRooster at Jul 23, 2016,
Quote by JustRooster
I went to middle school in Birmingham and live in Milwaukee. I know your comment was innocuous, but it sort of implies that liking Kanye means you're culturally diverse.

Don't get it twisted; your implication was indicative of breadbasket white America
Quote by Dreadnought
Don't get it twisted; your implication was indicative of breadbasket white America

Nah, there was nothing racial in my comment. Kanye is a well-established darling of music media culture which is a major factor in why his albums get attention. His music doesn't hold water without his specific perspective and fame, no one would care about covers of a Kanye song. It's a brand, not a product. Plus, he's sort of a dipshit.
Quote by JustRooster
Nah, there was nothing racial in my comment. Kanye is a well-established darling of music media culture which is a major factor in why his albums get attention. His music doesn't hold water without his specific perspective and fame, no one would care about covers of a Kanye song. It's a brand, not a product. Plus, he's sort of a dipshit.

While taking this into account, I don't know how to respond, because Graduation was incredibly popular when I was in high school (junior + senior), and I like his music a lot, and either don't like or don't care about his persona and his participation in pop culture. I never liked his music ironically or sarcastically, and no one else I knew did that either. I think that my experience, as well as that of my entire peer group, is representative of growing up in a diverse area.

But whatever
Quote by Dreadnought
as well as that of my entire peer group, is representative of growing up in a diverse area.

I mean, that includes me. We're probably the same age and grew up in diverse areas. We could compare anecdotals until the cows come home.

But whatever, I'm just some white kid according to some other white kid.
Toss up between Yeezus and MBDTF.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by JustRooster
I mean, that includes me. We're probably the same age and grew up in diverse areas. We could compare anecdotals until the cows come home.

Or are we comparing anecdotes

But whatever, I'm just some white kid according to some other white kid.

now u get it
Quote by JustRooster
This is just some top shelf elitism, nothing like having somebody tell you x is the only reason people like y, if x thing didn't exist nobody would even care about y. When really you just don't like y and are acting like everybody else must have some other reason for liking it than they just like y

The world isn't that complicated

If anything people care about x because they like y (or because other people like y)
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Jul 24, 2016,
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
This is just some top shelf elitism, nothing like having somebody tell you x is the only reason people like y, if x thing didn't exist nobody would even care about y. When really you just don't like y and are acting like everybody else must have some other reason for liking it than they just like y

The world isn't that complicated

If anything people care about x because they like y (or because other people like y)

Lol, white knighting with an anime avatar.

Graduation is the only album of his that was any good

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
i like college dropout best, then mbdtf, then late reg, then graduation

i haven't really listened to any of his more recent albums in full
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Page 1 of 2