Page 1 of 2
do you wear jeans in an easy-to-find size?
or like me do you struggle to find anything that fits

i am 31x32. post your size
(to non-americans, sorry idk how your sizes work but post numbers anyway)
(to american women, sorry)

here is a song
i don't know why i feel so dry
My size is generally pretty easy to find

34x30

The problem is that my waist isn't 34 (it's like 30-32), but the thighs are so damn tight that I have to get a bigger size to make them fit.

I don't even have big legs.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Eastwinn
i am 31x32.

bro

i gave up and just buy 32's and 33's and wear a belt tho.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Jul 23, 2016,
I'm 32x30 -- I probably need a 32x31 but I don't think they make 'em -- 32x32 is too long.
Quote by WCPhils
29x32

Yea pretty much impossible to find pants for us.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
bro

i gave up and just buy 32's and 33's and wear a belt tho.

i just bought a pair of 31x32 levi 511's on zappos (a new thing for me) so we'll see how this turns out. internet is a miracle
Quote by WCPhils
29x32

Same here. Pretty sure they just don't sell that size anywhere. I have to tailor all of my pants personally.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
i can't buy my jeans online.

i have like this compulsive thing where i need to try them on before i buy them because if i don't they end up not fitting.

i stopped buying levi's because they're always so expensive. about 3 years ago i found these tony hawk (yeah ikr?) pants at kohls and started buying them on clearance for $5-10 a pair.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I used to be 30 on the waist but now Im a 32, but My legs don't get longer so I still need a 29-30- length which is hard to find. A lot of the jeans I see are , in my head, meant for short fat people or for long legged skinny people, nobody else exists. There are those skinny jeans but I have this thing called testicles that need some room to breath so.........
27 waist
31 length (ideally, 32 realistically)
these were the last pair of jeans i bought: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=21men&Category=mens-bottom-denim-skinny&ProductID=2000203165&VariantID=
i spent 19.90 bucks on them

19+90=109
109+19=128
1-28=27

27x31

edit

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Jul 23, 2016,
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i stopped buying levi's because they're always so expensive. about 3 years ago i found these tony hawk (yeah ikr?) pants at kohls and started buying them on clearance for $5-10 a pair.

I honestly only have 2 or 3 pairs of jeans & I wear one or the other just about every day, so I don't feel bad about shelling out $40 or whatever once every few years.

I really gotta stock up on my professional clothes, though, ugh. Finding shirts that fit is the hard thing.
Last edited by neidnarb11890 at Jul 23, 2016,
34x34. Long legs, big dick. hmu.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
i have really let myself go and started wearing sweatpants instead of jeans, so i have no idea what size i wear anymore

i think my shorts are a 34 waist but they are pr tight and i need bigger ones
i used to be underweight despite eating everything, but now i am overweight despite eating nothing
my metabolism caught up with me after finishing high school
28x32 as of right now. My weight fluctuates because I'm a vain douche. so I've got a bunch of pants and shorts in different waistlines. I've got some 28, some 30, and some 32. It's funny 'cause I was just looking at pants now and opened this thread, and there seems to be no suit pants available in 28 anywhere.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola
28x32 as of right now. My weight fluctuates because I'm a vain douche. so I've got a bunch of pants and shorts in different waistlines. I've got some 28, some 30, and some 32. It's funny 'cause I was just looking at pants now and opened this thread, and there seems to be no suit pants available in 28 anywhere.

well, not for an adult at least
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
well, not for an adult at least

Which I find weird, because I doubt men who have slimmer waistlines than I do are an anomaly. I'm 5'9" 150 lbs.

Here's a photograph of me from last week, right...

Ignoring the Superman shirt and the supposed babyface that I have, you gonna tell me I'm a kid? #thestruggle
Free Ali
Free Lard
Last edited by chrismendiola at Jul 23, 2016,
MinterMan22

i wish forever 21 jeans (or anything else they sell) were higher quality. i wear my jeans until they start falling apart, so i prefer that to take a while. also, nice
Quote by Eastwinn
MinterMan22

i wish forever 21 jeans (or anything else they sell) were higher quality. i wear my jeans until they start falling apart, so i prefer that to take a while. also, nice

got a warning from my sis that forever 21 jeans will start to crap out and leave faint bits of dye on your skin after a couple of months but i went ahead with it anyway. they're nice and tight for the most part and in the end that's all i care about but damn they can get itchy. hard to complain at that price though. beats waiting around for h&m to put a handful of skinny jeans on the sale rack beside all the boot-cuts and loose-fits nobody buys. also the sweaters at forever 21 are really nice. i stole a mini polka dotted one off of my friend a couple of years back and it's still going strong despite being in heavy rotation come winter.

speaking of crapped out, i missed the part where i add december (12) with 19 to get 31 connecting my size to the song completely lol hey it's july cut me some slack ok?

30x30
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
34x34

I get skinny fit stretch jeans from uni qlo, pretty much only type that fits well on me.

Quote by JustRooster
34x34. Long legs, big dick. hmu.

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Last edited by theguitarist at Jul 23, 2016,
32x34 seems to almost always only have 1 left if that when i go shopping and I fucking hate it.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by chrismendiola
Which I find weird, because I doubt men who have slimmer waistlines than I do are an anomaly. I'm 5'9" 150 lbs.

Here's a photograph of me from last week, right...

Ignoring the Superman shirt and the supposed babyface that I have, you gonna tell me I'm a kid? #thestruggle
You look like you're in your early 20s which I assume you are, no baby face, it's just roundish instead of pure chiseled manlyness
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Jul 23, 2016,
I wear 30x30, but they are too long for me usually. If they existed I would buy 30x29 or 30x28.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
33x32 no lines or fade patterns. just normal fit jeans
how many movements do you have going on, psychotic ?
who tf grown man has a 28 waist

mans a 32x30 but if its jeans i just buy whatever and buy a belt and cut shit off because i'm punk af innir
Quote by tateandlyle
who tf grown man has a 28 waist

irony eating is for suckers

Can we not make waist size a manly thing tho

Especially not since most people wear their pants at the hip and girls are prob gonna have wider hips than you
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Jul 24, 2016,
28x34 or 30x34 fit best depending on the brand. Hard to find good jeans that aren't too tight or too loose
30inch waist 30 long or something

basically size 10

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I accept your apology

I'm between size 2-6P. Probably closer to 2 than 6 since most of my jeans and shorts are too big around the waist, hence my amazing belt collection. Also I think I should just start buying cropped/ankle jeans since they are easier to find than petite anything. I hate those gross wrinkles that appear in jeans that are too long.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jul 24, 2016,
32 waist makes me feel like superman just punched me in the balls, 34 waist makes me wish I had a belt and 34 cheeseburgers. 32 length makes me wish I had ankle socks, 34 length makes me wish I had a bucket of rubber bands to keep my pants from scraping the ground.

That's life when you're 6 and a half feet tall and weigh less than 200 pounds.
Quote by Cardbored
30x30

Quote by EndTheRapture51
30inch waist 30 long or something

basically size 10

squares

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
these jeans

are mean

I have jeans that range from 36x30 down to 30x30
I'm somewhere in the middle of the two right now
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
31x33

Although no one sells jeans that size so I usually just go for a 32x32
Page 1 of 2