Page 1 of 8
We have one for Marvel and best not to spam the film thread with lame comic book talk so here is a thread for DC comics, films and TV shows.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Man of steel was bad
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
My favourite DC superhero is X Men
God that shot of Enchantress' hand turning is so good.

I'm actually surprised I'm about to say this, but that Justice League footage actually looks very good.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jul 24, 2016,
Quote by SMH07
My favourite DC superhero is X Men

Mine is Obama
I think Flash looks cool

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Aquaman hype
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
HIGHLY relevant:

This is fucking hilarious

Saw Batman v. Superman two nights ago. What a piece of garbage. I don't know why they just didn't try to follow Frank Miller's storyline. Wonder Woman did virtually nothing the whole film but get close ups of her serious face.

Jesse whatshisface was good as Lex Luther though.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
This is fucking hilarious

LIFE DOESN'T GIVE YOU SEATBELTS
I should probably watch The Lego Movie...

It was good until live action stuff

Quote by sam b
Mine is Obama

He's definitely not an DC superhero but rather an Irish Leprechaun.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
it's weird how public perception of DC has completely changed overnight

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I should probably watch The Lego Movie...

Defs do. It's charming as hell and its depth catches you by surprise.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Defs do. It's charming as hell and its depth catches you by surprise.

Yeah this.

And Trowzaa's wrong the live action bits add extra feels.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by EndTheRapture51

To be honest, we've known for DC to be really solid in the comic book world for a while now. Marvel seems to be totally clueless on direction where as DC has just rebooted a lot of their titles and gotten rid of the New 52 idea.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Did it actually change though?

I always thought that because DC reboots ever two-five years that there's a pretty good chance that they don't know what they're doing and they haven't known for a while.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by RAB11
Yeah this.

And Trowzaa's wrong the live action bits add extra feels.
Took me completely out of the film and I lost all interest

Quote by Victory2134
Did it actually change though?

I always thought that because DC reboots ever two-five years that there's a pretty good chance that they don't know what they're doing and they haven't known for a while.

well before today people thought DC was lame but now they're getting the first female fronted superhero film out since the newer wave of movies that has surfaced post 2008 and justice league looks pretty cool and marvel didn't drop anything of note at comic con

Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Jul 24, 2016,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
now they're getting the first female fronted superhero film out

Do you actually believe this is true? Is this like some kind of marketing thing that just completely ignores the fact that Supergirl and Catwoman have movies?
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by EndTheRapture51
well before today people thought DC was lame

bar one superhero and DC is still lame
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Victory2134
Do you actually believe this is true? Is this like some kind of marketing thing that just completely ignores the fact that Supergirl and Catwoman have movies?

Well the point still stands they're both DC characters

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Well the point still stands they're both DC characters

That's because I gave you the benefit of doubt and assumed you knew about tank girl and Elektra.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Don't be an arse you knew I was referring to the newer wave of movies that has surfaced post 2008 but if you want to be a pedant I will edit my post

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Don't be an arse you knew I was referring to the newer wave of movies that has surfaced post 2008 but if you want to be a pedant I will edit my post

No need, it's just silly to say it's something it's not to try and drum up hype about it. It's not groundbreaking and it's not like Marvel hasn't had a Captain Marvel film in production for forever now.

Justice League does look kind of cool though. The best part of DC is when they get all the worst parts together to make a team that isn't terrible.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
well i can personally see why 50% of the population would be stoked on it given they've been overlooked for so long

Quote by Trowzaa
Took me completely out of the film and I lost all interest
same
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Victory2134
No need, it's just silly to say it's something it's not to try and drum up hype about it. It's not groundbreaking and it's not like Marvel hasn't had a Captain Marvel film in production for forever now.

Justice League does look kind of cool though. The best part of DC is when they get all the worst parts together to make a team that isn't terrible.
Yeah you're right, there's only been 13 movies released in the marvel cinematic universe and female superheroes have been totally equally represented throughout.... Marvel may have had Captain Marvel in production for ages but DC are actually releasing a female led superhero movie next year. I'm really excited for it and although Batman vs Superman was dreadful I loved seeing Wonder Woman.

Super excited for Suicide Squad but I do feel like having seen the 2 most recent trailers that I've basically watched half the film or all of the good bits.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

The Justice League Flash suit looks exactly like the shitty season one Daredevil suit. Like, exactly. It's the same suit. While everyone was complaining about it, Zack Snyder was clearly locked in a room masturbating over it.
I care very little, but DC is better than Marvel in every way.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
DC is only better than Marvel because it's the motherfather of Vertigo.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by BelowTheSun
The Justice League Flash suit looks exactly like the shitty season one Daredevil suit. Like, exactly. It's the same suit. While everyone was complaining about it, Zack Snyder was clearly locked in a room masturbating over it.

do you mean the season two daredevil suit?

the season 1 daredevil suit was just matt in black

Quote by gonzaw
Haven't seen BvS yet. But the new trailers from Comic Con look cool (though I don't know half of the dudes in them, some only by name and memes, e.g Aquaman).

I would read a Gonzaw post about BvS

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I would read a Gonzaw post about BvS

I wrote a semi-essay about it when it came out breaking it down scene by scene until it turned bad if that interests you?

yeah go on

it's a weird film i think all the scenes individually have merit they're just put together in a weird and confusing way

I'll PM you because I cba posting it here.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
do you mean the season two daredevil suit?

the season 1 daredevil suit was just matt in black

No, I mean the shit suit from the last episode that absolutely everyone hated.