In theory, I can understand the appeal of feet, but in reality they're more often than not fucking disgusting and low maintenanced. Especially celebs' cuz they wear high heels so often. So why in the fuck is there a wikifeet but no wikitits/wikibooty?
"hey there cutie turn around and bless me with your booty"
"I like big asses and tits (show me them titties)"
There are countless songs about ass and titties. Cuz people generally find those attractive. If so many people find feet attractive then why aren't there sexy songs highlighting feet. Nelly's "Pretty Toes" is the only one I can think of but that's not a serious song.
If Ariana released a slow jam about what she's gonna do to you with her feet, would it sell hard af?! Unlike T&A, you could show her feet with no restraint. It's sexual exploitation that can be brought to the extreme, immediately. Is this an untapped market that I should exploit?! I feel like foot fetishits are the level of weirdo that would spend money on the most menial items.
i see your girl
G A Y
she leavin wit me

F O R
I'm playing wit her booty
in the back seat
M A D D E N
Lyle, what about Ariana Grande but she's like 50 feet grande and squishing you between her toes ;|
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i had a bit of an embarrassing moment with a girl and her feet a few months ago.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i had a bit of an embarrassing moment with a girl and her feet a few months ago.

Do tell
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Do tell

oh, i couldn't do that.

i'm such a tease.

teehee.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo

You can't say this and not give us the vinegary details.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
You can't say this and not give us the vinegary details.
stop.

you're making me blush.
there is in fact a wiki for tits
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by K'Nuckles
;|

wow who needs emojis when there's still undiscovered gems like this right on the qwerty. thanks
i see your girl
G A Y
she leavin wit me

F O R
I'm playing wit her booty
in the back seat
M A D D E N

Damn. Damn.

Quote by jakesmellspoo

"haha whoops."
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
"haha whoops."

coincidentally i think i said the same thing in this embarrassing story.

it's kinda my catchphrase.

watch The Jake Show Thursday nights on TBS 7/6 Central.
The Pit sure has got a lot of original material to work with lately.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by imspazzen
In theory, I can understand the appeal of feet, but in reality they're more often than not fucking disgusting and low maintenanced. Especially celebs' cuz they wear high heels so often. So why in the fuck is there a wikifeet but no wikitits/wikibooty?
"hey there cutie turn around and bless me with your booty"
"I like big asses and tits (show me them titties)"
There are countless songs about ass and titties. Cuz people generally find those attractive. If so many people find feet attractive then why aren't there sexy songs highlighting feet. Nelly's "Pretty Toes" is the only one I can think of but that's not a serious song.
If Ariana released a slow jam about what she's gonna do to you with her feet, would it sell hard af?! Unlike T&A, you could show her feet with no restraint. It's sexual exploitation that can be brought to the extreme, immediately. Is this an untapped market that I should exploit?! I feel like foot fetishits are the level of weirdo that would spend money on the most menial items.

ok
Quote by EndTheRapture51
is this a blode multi
too coherent
Quote by jakesmellspoo
too coherent
ikr blode would never use a comma.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
It's already been said but

;|
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by EndTheRapture51
is this a blode multi

Nah, no requests on how to cook pasta. And he hasn't threatened to sue anyone yet.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
oh yeah and wasn't he super sensitive about "spaz" and other variations of the word or something?

maybe he's one of the people behind the dumb petition to have the new Descendents record's name changed less than a week before the official release date.

because that'd be totally plausible since record sleeves and CD booklets get printed fresh on release day as they're assembled on a grand conveyor belt by mechanical hands wearing white gloves like something out of a Dr. Seuss book.
Giantess Ariana Grande.....

;|
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
everyone has their fucked up perversions, don't act like you have a high ground.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o