Page 1 of 3
Syrian suicide bomber outside of a festival. Guy didn't get asylum yet got to stay anyway. Our refugee policy is retarded. Discuss.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
So apparently the guy had a backpack full of explosives and tried to get onto the festival terrain, but couldn't get there as he didn't have a ticket.

(got the info from a Dutch site, so no real point in sharing the link)

One dead, twelve injured, it seems.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Jul 25, 2016,
Quote by ultimate-slash
So apparently the guy had a backpack full of explosives and tried to get onto the festival terrain, but couldn't get there as he didn't have a ticket.

(got the info from a Dutch site, so no real point in sharing the link)

One dead, twelve injured, it seems.

That is absolutely disgusting.

Germans would never be so badly prepared.
Last edited by AndersM1 at Jul 25, 2016,
That could have gone tremendously worse and I am very glad it did not
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Thanks to Frau Merkel and our other pathetic weak leaders we are facing death and destruction. Islam isn't compatible with our western values.

It's just a matter of time before a civil war will start. The big clash of civilizations is coming.
Heil Wodan!
A civil war will only start if people keep calling for a civil war to start.
Quote by x0vincent0x
Thanks to Frau Merkel and our other pathetic weak leaders we are facing death and destruction. Islam isn't compatible with our western values.

It's just a matter of time before a civil war will start. The big clash of civilizations is coming.

lol
Quote by x0vincent0x

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ultimate-slash

amateur
Also that
How fucking useless and brain-dead do you have to be to try and get into a festival without a ticket?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
Also that
How fucking useless and brain-dead do you have to be to try and get into a festival without a ticket?

if you have something called "drunk luck" you can get shitfaced and wander up to a concert with no intention of actually getting in and have the bouncer put a band on your arm for no apparent reason.

didn't happen to me, btw. just what supposedly happened to some drunk idiot who bummed a cig off me after the last show i went to.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by x0vincent0x

Quote by AvoidingBee7
Islam, the religion of peace

At least this idiot only managed to kill himself. Hopefully nobody else is too badly injured.

Quote by Neo Evil11
Our refugee policy is retarded. Discuss.

Agreed. It's all well and good trying to help people, but it might be worth checking they aren't going to commit mass sexual assault/murder first.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by BelowTheSun

Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
lol

I bet you all are just a bunch of ignorant Hillary voters...
Heil Wodan!
Quote by x0vincent0x

Hahaha haha haha
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by x0vincent0x

Oh man
Quote by x0vincent0x

Life is good on ultimate guitar dot com
Quote by x0vincent0x

#FeelTheBern

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Come on guys. We shouldn't be ridiculing users like x0vincent0x. This is a slow moving forum, after all. We should welcome users like x0vincent0x in the hope that we can hear more of their opinions
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by x0vincent0x

Charles Manson has a similar view.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Pastafarian96
Also that

They check your bag on most festivals in Germany anyway, so even with a ticket he probably wouldn't have gotten further than the entrance.
Is there a link to any of this shit? I could google, but I don't know reliable euro news sources outside of BBC.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Jul 25, 2016,
Quote by Banjocal
Come on guys. We shouldn't be ridiculing users like x0vincent0x. This is a slow moving forum, after all. We should welcome users like x0vincent0x in the hope that we can hear more of their opinions

Don't worry, no one can stop me. And i know, i'm way too progressive for this forum.

Quote by EpiExplorer
Charles Manson has a similar view.

Well i was actually referring to a thesis (The Clash of Civilizations, ISBN 0-684-84441-9) written by political scientist Samuel P. Huntington.
But who knows, maybe one day we will come to the conclusion that Charles Manson was a visionary.
Heil Wodan!
Last edited by x0vincent0x at Jul 25, 2016,
EyeNon15, move over. There's a new sheriff in town.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by x0vincent0x
Don't worry, no one can stop me. And i know, i'm way too progressive for this forum.
Yes no communists or social democrats here no xyr
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
x0vincent0x

future prime minister of what a cuckoo's nest lol
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by x0vincent0x
But who knows, maybe one day we will come to the conclusion that Charles Manson was a visionary.

I don't know if you're so far to the left you're on the right, or if you're so far to the right you're on the left. Either way you're off the fucking charts.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I don't know if you're so far to the left you're on the right, or if you're so far to the right you're on the left. Either way you're off the fucking charts.

If the chart was an eye chart in a doctor's office, he'd be a letter on the stop sign down the street.
Quote by x0vincent0x

Liking his own posts as well.

Lads, I am buckled
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine

Apparently this one is no cause for concern because it wasn't a terrorist attack. Just ignore the fact that it wouldn't have happened if the guy hadn't been in Germany in the first place.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by SMH07
Liking his own posts as well.

Lads, I am buckled

So what, it's just a way of expressing that i stand behind my words.
Heil Wodan!
Quote by ultimate-slash
If the chart was an eye chart in a doctor's office, he'd be a letter on the stop sign down the street.

If the chart were a pie chart measuring sanity in political factions, he'd be the bottom-right tab of LSD.
Page 1 of 3