Can someone tell me the name of a 2 octave up fuzz or do a demo of a fuzz and an octaver to add 2 octaves up? Please!???
The octave-up fuzzes I know best are 1 up only, AFAIK. Cant think of a 2 up one at the moment.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I could record something with fuzz and 2 octaves up mixed in tomorrow if you want. I don't know of a single pedal that can do it though.
why specifically do you want two octaves up? i wouldn't do it unless you are going to stick to the two top strings.

a pog could get you the range, but not with the fuzz.

a digitech whammy may do it do, but again not with the fuzz.

or maybe you could have somebody build you one? you could shoot tim an email (greeny23) he has built me a couple of pedals and does pretty good work.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by eoiniecummins
trashedlostfdup could Tim ship to Ireland for a good price?

he shipped to me in the US at a fair price. that would be a question for him.

http://www.toyroomguitareffects.com/contact.html

i guess he may be down for a bit though according to his site.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Will have to wait. Don't have my gear at the moment and it'll be until the beginning of September when I have it back and have the time. I could try to replicate it through VST software, but I'm not sure it would be a good sound. What exactly is it you're after? Fuzz + 2 octaves up fully mixed in, or like 50% octaves and 50% original signal?
Do you still want the original guitar signal or not is what I meant. I suppose you do, but you never know. :P
I'll see what I can fiddle with tomorrow if I have time.
I'm not sure of any fuzz pedals that do two octaves up (or 1&2 up), as one up and one down seems more common. The Mooer Pure Octave pedal combined with a fuzz would give you what you want though, and more; it has 11 settings, including 1&2 up with 1&2 down, and controls for the dry signal and two for the octaves (depending on the mode). Kind of nuts.
Thank you dude, that sounds so sick, all three times, exactly what i was looking for. What riff is that btw.
Quote by eoiniecummins
Thank you dude, that sounds so sick, all three times, exactly what i was looking for. What riff is that btw.

A riff I wrote for one of the bands I played in for a few years. :P It's not that effective on it's own, but it slays when you play loud and with a full band.