Page 1 of 2
Mass stabbings are to east asia as mass shootings are to the USA. Not exactly uncommon.

Still tragic, though. Especially killing disabled people. What the fuck
Check out my band Disturbed
fucking muslims
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

The attack happened in the early hours of Tuesday. Another 45 people were reportedly injured, 18 seriously.

holy shit
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Quote by Trowzaa
fucking muslims

You say that as if there aren't muslim terrorist attacks in Asia
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
You say that as if there aren't muslim terrorist attacks in Asia

exactly

sorted
Quote by sam b
exactly

sorted
I saw a guy with this on his shirt the other day
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
it's kinda shitty but my first thought was:

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
real talk I'd rather be shot than stabbed

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Mass killings are rare in Japan, which has extremely strict gun control laws

Sure was lucky he didn't have a gun
I have nothing important to say
Quote by ehbacon
just waiting for the NRA and other gun enthusiasts to jump all over this...

I'm going to politicize an event by making a comment about others politicizing an event.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
The jist:
Former worker of a mental health center stabbed 35 patents, wounding over 20 and killing 19.

This is japans first mass killing in 8 years since an incident that killed 7 in akiharbara.
DAMN!!!

You know the world is going to hell in a hand basket when even the Iron Chef goes completely ape-shit and starts stabbing people with a Ginsu knife.
Quote by gonzaw
That's right, if the mentally disabled were allowed to have guns, like in the US, this would be a different story

i was thinking more in the direction of "see, mass murder happens even if the murderer has no gun"
19 dead, 45 more injured? definitely was a ninja
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
There is nothing good about this year. Watch the century take its worst turn yet come January.
Quote by gonzaw
Dunno, the Chile - Mexico match this Copa America was pretty good. There's also all the NASA shit that's good too.

marbles amid livestock manure
Very sad. Given that this was a facility for physically disabled people, it's likely the victims had no way of defending themselves or escaping and were probably asleep at the time.

Saw it come up on NHK World last night but the news had just broke and there wasn't enough of an article to see what had actually happened.

Edit: Misread news articles. The facility was for mentally disabled people however the same is still likely true.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Last edited by OddOneOut at Jul 26, 2016,
Sad as it is, it's pretty impressive how safe Japan is otherwise. The BBC article must've been edited because I'm sure I read this was the worst mass killing there since World War II this morning.
Last edited by Spinnerweb at Jul 26, 2016,
Quote by stratkat
The jist:
Former worker of a mental health center stabbed 35 patents, wounding over 20 and killing 19.

This is japans first mass killing in 8 years since an incident that killed 7 in akiharbara.

obviously not excusing the guy, but fuck it would have to be depressing working somewhere like that, I don't know how people do it, lots of respect for the sane ones
Quote by Spinnerweb
Sad as it is, it's pretty impressive how safe Japan is otherwise. The BBC article must've been edited because I'm sure I read this was the worst mass killing there since World War II this morning.

Yes according to the associated press it's worst mass killing in Japan in the post WWII era.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Spinnerweb
yeah i hear they had a couple really big ones back then
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
If some madman decides to kill people with a knife it's kinda hard to stop him
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco

Unless you have a gun
Quote by OddOneOut
Very sad. Given that this was a facility for physically disabled people, it's likely the victims had no way of defending themselves or escaping and were probably asleep at the time.

Saw it come up on NHK World last night but the news had just broke and there wasn't enough of an article to see what had actually happened.

It was for mentally disabled people, actually. Poor people probably didn't know what to do/think.
Quote by ehbacon
just waiting for the NRA and other gun enthusiasts to jump all over this...

lol nice so liberal kek

dont even reply repubz!!!!
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by ElMaco

it was obviously an assault rifle with knife ammunition
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Page 1 of 2