Ibanez Edge based trems are made much differently than the OFR (and exact copies), so the D-Tuna wouldn't work even if it were blocked to dive only mode. The D-Tuna replaces the string lock bolt with a longer one to fit the device. On the edge zero, edge pro, original edge (??) and low pro edge, the string lock bolts are in between the fine tuners and saddles. Which is very different than the locking bolts coming out on the far side of the fine tuners on an OFR design.

Here's the edge zero

And here's an OFR design:

Just not going to work.

And did a quick check, the original edge from the 80s & early 90s were more traditional OFR designs, so they would work. But that's not going to help you :P
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
Last edited by DarthV at Jul 25, 2016,
Ohh... i order one from ebay and the seller already shipped it
I was sure it'll work...

Thank you for the help.
Quote by motixlost
Ohh... i order one from ebay and the seller already shipped it
I was sure it'll work...

Thank you for the help.

Always research prior to buying something, hopefully the seller will honor a return, if not you'll have to try to sell it.

Also as mentioned above you would have to block the tremolo so it would dive only and not be floating for this to work.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Jul 26, 2016,
Quote by DarthV
Ibanez Edge based trems are made much differently than the OFR (and exact copies), so the D-Tuna wouldn't work even if it were blocked to dive only mode. The D-Tuna replaces the string lock bolt with a longer one to fit the device. On the edge zero, edge pro, original edge (??) and low pro edge, the string lock bolts are in between the fine tuners and saddles. Which is very different than the locking bolts coming out on the far side of the fine tuners on an OFR design.

Here's the edge zero

And here's an OFR design:

Just not going to work.

And did a quick check, the original edge from the 80s & early 90s were more traditional OFR designs, so they would work. But that's not going to help you :P

Bingo, it's not going to work. Even if you block it. EDIT: Sorry if that sounds harsh, I don't mean it to be. Hopefully the seller will accept returns (I know in the EU and/or the UK if you buy something online or by mail order, legally you can send it back for a refund within 14 days, at least in most situations).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Jul 26, 2016,