Page 1 of 4
http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/not-all-terrorists-are-muslims/

I am so sick of the Hate towards Muslims because it's not based on any facts it's media control ( leaving out facts or Highlighting other facts to drive one opinion)

if this opinion is serious and the natural next step is to Limit religious freedom. ..?? "YEAH I beleave in freedom Except for those Muslim's " has to be the highest level of hypocrisy (& stupidity because it isn't based on any facts by singling out one Religion)

there's huge amount of BS in the media all over the world about this subject, yet in ALL countries your far more likely to have a crime committed against you by a fellow country man then by a Terrorist or a Muslim..

The media is BS and people are sheep.
I'm not sure which is loonier...the website itself or OP for reading a site called loonwatch.com.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Glad someone as pompous as you has decided to take up this fight. It's not like we're losing or anything, we need someone to yell out "wake up sheeple" so brown people are taken seriously.

LAMEstream media
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
By Danios on January 20, 2010 in Feature

I don't necessarily disagree with the idea that Islamic terrorism is overblown... but c'mon.
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
oh shit, they busted out a 10-year out-of-date pie chart. We're in trouble now
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by T4D

The media is BS and people are sheep.

thank you for opening our eyes. please lead us sheeple to the land of wisdom and truth, o wise shepherd
MeGaDeth2314
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
thank you for opening our eyes. please lead us sheeple to the land of wisdom and truth, o wise shepherd

I'm not here to lead you anywhere dude make up your own mind, question the facts and do some thinking and research before you scream what ever the media tells you to.
Last edited by T4D at Jul 26, 2016,
Quote by T4D
MeGaDeth2314

I'm not here to lead you anywhere dude make up your own mind, question the facts and do some thinking and research before you scream what ever the media tells you to.

Screaming what the counterculture media tells you to scream is still screaming what the media tells you to scream rather than sorting through the morass of discourse. There's no indication that you've done your own research, critically reviewed statements and sources pertaining to the topic at hand, and made up your mind after rigorous thought. Yours is an example of half-assed internet skepticism and implying you're somehow more rigorous in your thinking than other people here is misguided and shameful.
Quote by JustRooster
all this talk of sheeple got me hankerin for roasted lamb

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I had lamb meatballs with tzatziki sauce the other day
Quote by JustRooster
Quote by T4D
MeGaDeth2314

i oughta clock you
Quote by Rossenrot
damn i didnt know latino terror attacks were a thing thats the #wokest shit i ever read

hey shitlord, it's Latinx
Islam is pure evil, it's the worst religion of all. For me Europe feels kinda lost already. I really hope Trump becomes president.
There is still hope for the USA.
Heil Wodan!
Aeolian Harmony
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Screaming what the counterculture media tells you to scream is still screaming what the media tells you to scream rather than sorting through the morass of discourse. There's no indication that you've done your own research, critically reviewed statements and sources pertaining to the topic at hand, and made up your mind after rigorous thought. Yours is an example of half-assed internet skepticism and implying you're somehow more rigorous in your thinking than other people here is misguided and shameful.

I'm an Australian Living in the middle east I know alot of Muslims I was brought up as a Christian yet posting my opinion in misguided and shameful. ? cool how many Muslims do you know or even talked to ? to confirm your opinion of them ? Oh my guess is Fox news is your only place you have even seen a Muslim ?
Quote by StewieSwan
oh shit, they busted out a 10-year out-of-date pie chart. We're in trouble now

so hey are we just gonna gloss over this or what

"Hey everyone, Islamic extremists commit only a tiny fraction of terrorist attacks if you ignore the last decade which saw a huge rise in Islamic terrorist attacks"
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jul 26, 2016,
Quote by T4D
Aeolian Harmony

I'm an Australian Living in the middle east I know alot of Muslims I was brought up as a Christian yet posting my opinion in misguided and shameful. ? cool how many Muslims do you know or even talked to ? to confirm your opinion of them ? Oh my guess is Fox news is your only place you have even seen a Muslim ?

got em
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
LOL and I bet you're one of those people who also believe the world is round and buys those photoshopped images of Earth taken by NASA.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
LOL and I bet you're one of those people who also believe the world is round and buys those photoshopped images of Earth taken by NASA.
no I'm one of those who beleave God created Dinosaurs to test my faith.
lamb is actually the worst meat

go with veal if you absolutely have to eat a baby something

Quote by T4D
This post doesn't add up at all.

Since when has an Australian seen anything other than kangaroos and the bottom of an empty jar of vegemite?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

Since when has an Australian seen anything other than kangaroos and the bottom of an empty jar of vegemite?

since when has a anonyms post to the internet been worth reading ??
If Islam is the religion of peace, then why aren't the extremists extremely peaceful?
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
If Islam is the religion of peace, then why aren't the extremists extremely peaceful?

cause there not news worthy, just like any extremely peaceful people of all religions ,, I've never seen the Fox news crossing LIVE to Happy people do nothing interesting or harmful to anyone. now back to you in the studio..
Quote by T4D
Aeolian Harmony

Where in the ME do ya live
I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by MH400
lmao shit I haven't heard this one before

Quote by T4D
since when has a anonyms post to the internet been worth reading ??
preachin to the choir, brotha

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Jul 26, 2016,
Quote by Xiaoxi

https://i.imgur.com/himZD0M.gif

How do we post gif's these days :'(
Quote by T4D
same place you do =)

Dubai? Cuz bruh, look closer around ya.

EDIT: I'm speaking as someone who grew up Muslim. Your position bears closer evaluation. There's a difference between treatment of Muslims elsewhere and defense of Islam in general.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jul 26, 2016,
It does usually start with the "fearful right wing" being extremely prejudiced of brown people (not even just muslims) and pushing that "be paranoid of browns and muslims, ban them, etc" view, but the other side that shouts "wake up sheeple lulz we should fear latinos more than Islam, chekmate" and stuff are as annoying.

• No, if we are talking about what kind of "attack" americans should fear on American soil alone, then islamic terrorism is at the bottom of the pile. You should fear Berniebros more than you should fear an ISIS attack in the US from what I'm seeing these days, at least until there is some predecent for it. So yeah anybody pushing forth this kind of fear is kind of a dofus (notice I'm talking about attacks in the US not in Europe)
  • No, this does not mean that people are paranoid for no reason or just because they are islamophobes and bigots who are revealing their true colors. The fear and paranoia has a basis, and if you don't understand that basis and dismiss anybody by patronizing them with stuff like "Oh muslims didn't drop the Nagasaki and Hiroshima bombs and didn't start WWII you are stupid for worrying and being afraid of them" then you are aggravating the issue
  • No, being brown doesn't equal being a terrorist that you should actively fear and create a culture that does so. People mostly associated arabs and muslims together, and associated both with terrorists. However you can be brown and not be Arab (e.g living in Iran/Pakistan/etc), you can be Arab and not muslim, you can be brown and not muslim, you can even be muslim and not brown (e.g be from one of the muslim Asian countries). Even then, like many people say, the "bad apples" are a very very small percentage. There are billions of muslims in the world yet we only hear about small number of dudes blowing themselves up. If you see a brown dude passing you in the street there are 99.999% chances he is a regular dude trying to live a normal life
  • No, it doesn't mean all of these people are super racists either, at least not directly. The whole "brown = muslim = trouble" thing is not about race but about culture. Some people in western countries now are afraid of the whole jihad, ISIS and terrorist stuff, and come to certain conclusions. I believe most of these judge not the race, but the culture, i.e the islamic culture of countries in the Middle East + Pakistan/Afghanistan/etc. They judge this culture as one that enables terrorism or endorses it (in the case of "extremists", be it ISIS, ISIS supporters, wahhabists, etc). They are afraid of people that have attachments to said culture, be it either because they were part of it themselves (e.g refugees, or just immigrants), they are part of a subculture inside the western country that is attached to it (e.g small Middle Eastern communities inside a western country), or have family ties or anything that could make them relate to it (e.g sons/grandsons of immigrants living in western countries who are muslim and could be subsceptible to stuff like ISIS recruitment, etc). Those are the direct "prejudices" people have, not just race. The problem with the human mind is that race, along other ethnic characteristics (accent, clothing, etc) make the brain apply heuristics and associate it to said culture, thus generating the prejudice we just lump under "islamophobia" or "racism" today (which is true in a literal sense, but not really honest when it comes down to why people feel this way).
  • No, having this fear of this culture does not warrant taking extreme views on this issue. Being afraid of the "islamic culture" (whether it is because it might generate terrorists or because you think they may want Sharia law, etc) does not justify letting millions of refugees die, or having resentment on a whole group of people who has an overwhelming majority of nice/regular people just living their lives and want to survive and raise their families. If there are cultural issues they shouldn't be handled by treating the individual people that are part of this culture as pieces of meat to be thrown around, but to treat the actual culture as something to change leading those individuals to make a change from within, just like we do in western society. E.g if we want support for LGBT people we don't ask for white male homophobes to be deported to Russia or something. No, we try to make our society change with a general positive push that makes more people openly support the LGBT, more people that were previously homophobes to have a change of heart (e.g have empathy towards LGBT), and have the homophobes that remain to be outed and socially shunned or have their beliefs not shown aggressively and be more subdued. The very worst that could happen if you make a homophobic comment is getting fired or something like that, not having a whole country hate you and judge everybody with a similar skin color as yours and want you out of the country.
  • No, this does not mean that because people have a fear of this culture and act irrationally (want to close the borders, hate all muslims, etc) that the culture itself is perfect and shouldn't be questioned. There are problems with islamic culture in many places from North Africa to Pakistan. There are problems with Islam itself and how it's intertwined with that culture. All of those problems and characteristics are what can make a rich Belgian dude decide to murder hundreds of people and blow himself up, or go to Syria to fight alongside ISIS, or the whole ISIS situation to happen as it does today. Ignoring it won't make it go away.

Notice how it's a complex issue that has no single seemingly simple narrative you can shove down in people's throats? This goes for both camps
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Gonzaw, man. Time and place, bud. Time and place.
NO

Gonzaw, you must construct additional pylons text walls.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 4