i can't find the thread, but if you haven't bought one yet, the dean is on sale today at guitar center
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Daily-Pick.gc?source=4TP5M1BB&mscr=2055852_187363

yes, it's dean, yes, it's laminate and yes, it's a shallow body, but it's a 7 string and it's quite inexpensive. hopefully you'll see this and you're in the u.s.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
I guess the "left handed model", isn't included in the sale...............again.

I have absolutely no place to put another guitar. Hence, all the more reason to buy one. Si? Nyet?
He already bought one and in all likelihood plays it the same way that he plays an electric. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if he plays the intro melody on the acoustic on his recordings and then switches to electric when he brings in the full "band" and the acoustic guitar not only doesn't make another appearance all song but doesn't even use the 7th string. But you know that because the electrics are 7s the acoustics also have to be 7s.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
For those with no imagination, this is the first song that comes to mind.

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jul 26, 2016,
The vocals sound like early Rush, but maybe a 4th or 5th lower. (Circa "2112" or, "Farewell to Kings").

That was definitely, absolutely, positively, without a doubt, the most amazing 7 string acoustic intro ever..
Last edited by Captaincranky at Jul 27, 2016,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Except that it isn't played on a seven string
So.....?

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Except that it isn't played on a seven string
Was too...
Last edited by Captaincranky at Jul 28, 2016,