With all the crackdowns and other BS going on in Turkey, I was wondering if any rock musicians would be curious about how the scene is changing over there. Is it harder to get gigs? Do you have a sort of moral police giving you shit for your style of music or long hair or whatnot? Any allegations of being against the "traditionnal order"?

If you agree but your internet is being surveilled, blink twice.
Quote by flexiblemile

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by flexiblemile
With all the crackdowns and other BS going on in Turkey, I was wondering if any rock musicians would be curious about how the scene is changing over there. Is it harder to get gigs? Do you have a sort of moral police giving you shit for your style of music or long hair or whatnot? Any allegations of being against the "traditionnal order"?

Allah Akbar. Ive only been told stringed instruments have been banned and the academics are being rounded up. Nothing wrong with our islamisation of our country at all.
Laney GH50L w\ 4x12
Gibson SGJ (BKP Warpig/Mississippi Queen)
BCRich NJ Beast (EMG 81/85)
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Digitech Whammy 4
Way Huge Swollen Pickle
Morley PWA
Line6 Tonecore Echo Park
TCE Hall Of Fame
Boss TU2/CS3
Quote by Adarchist
Allah Akbar. Ive only been told stringed instruments have been banned and the academics are being rounded up. Nothing wrong with our islamisation of our country at all.

That makes sense

Do you have any anecdotes of any criminals who thought they were getting away with their injustices but have been rightfully brought forward to face a legitimate tribunal?
Quote by gonzaw
Turkish rock? Fuck yeah I love System of a Down!
/s

Is that why you always leave the ketchup on the table?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge