Page 1 of 2
like any real American im country as it gits

I don't need no "a brief history of time" I got my bible

I started to write my own book on flyfishing once but im no good with computers LOL!

I don't need no prius I got a 4 by 4

I don't need no taxes I give to my church

I don't need no fence I got a shotgun

I don't need no bicycle I got a 4wheeler

i don't need no suit i got camo

i don't need no wal mart i got the woods

take care and god bless

support are troops

Trump 2016 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AFAIN

how country are you?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6jrT48BU3tTdC91_hp1LViObASGrHVlzne6_uGXv42ah8J-izLA
Check out my band Disturbed
I'm city scum
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'm city scum

can you even skin a buck?
Quote by Spidey93
I am an island

American is a lighthouse in a sea of darkness
Quote by StewieSwan
can you even skin a buck?

Nah I don't have any money pal.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by TheChaz
Honestly fuck the country.

go back to where you came from then
Village
"I don't think the desire to cram a gerbil up your ass is inherently homosexual." - FrauVfromPoB
i'm suburban bro-hipster

aka: I wear tank-tops with skinny jeans
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 26, 2016,
I am a city dweller but I have skills to live in the country if need be, I can and have skinned a buck and I can run a trot line and a country boy can survive.

BOCEPHUS!

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Jul 26, 2016,
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
mfw the "country" label has been appropriated by rednecks
Yeah and like when "country" music was adult contemporary and had lyrics with substance about life and junk. Not that I've ever been a big fan, but damn, the "country" reactionary aesthetic would be so foreign to rural Anericans from before the 50s. Like, now it's just about being dumb.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
city as FUCK

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'm so city I get excited when i see so much as a squirrel.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by seanlang01
Yeah and like when "country" music was adult contemporary and had lyrics with substance about life and junk. Not that I've ever been a big fan, but damn, the "country" reactionary aesthetic would be so foreign to rural Anericans from before the 50s. Like, now it's just about being dumb.

Contemporary country music = singing about how country you are.

When in reality you are not
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine

Accurate
Quote by Evilnine

You saying those spray tanned, frosted tip, 1000 dollar bedazzled Jean wearing cowboys ain't really "country?!" I might have to reevaluate my life.

I'm both

I grew up in the city, lived in the burbs for a little bit, then into the country for almost a decade now. brothers live in nyc so I'm usually either there or here in the appalachian mountains.

nothing gets me more excited than the fireflies in the summer and I currently work on a farm. but I also like taking an uber and wearing velvet shoes and doing cocaine occasionally.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

NO I'VE NEVER EATEN BBQ'D ROADKILL, GUZZLED ON BUD AND COORS THEN PLOUGHED MY COUSIN
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by vintage x metal
nothing gets me more excited than the fireflies in the summer and I currently work on a farm. but I also like taking an uber and wearing velvet shoes and doing cocaine occasionally.

This is gonna be my new Tinder bio.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by archangels
tfw going back where I came from would mean moving back to a town of less than 2600.

no thx pls

I cant even count that high
Quote by StewieSwan
I cant even count that high

gawd did it
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I listen to some country. Past that I live, breathe, and eat city. I can't imagine not living in a big city. I don't mean that I'm unwilling to try out small towns, I just can't wrap my head around not having ten different bars, delis, restaurants (two malls too just cuz), hotels and so on within walking distance. Like this is clearly the superior option if you don't care about noise.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jul 26, 2016,
I live in the country, and while I like the city being more lively, it's full of stupid rude assholes.

Shit at least here I get a good morning from everyone I pass by.

Also people in the city can't drive for shit, even people in the city agree with that.
Last edited by stratkat at Jul 26, 2016,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I listen to some country. Past that I live, breathe, and eat city. I can't imagine not living in a big city. I don't mean that I'm unwilling to try out small towns, I just can't wrap my head around not having ten different bars, delis, restaurants (two malls too just cuz), hotels and so on within walking distance. Like this is clearly the superior option if you don't care about noise.
I guess if you place a high value consumption.

Quote by seanlang01
I guess if you place a high value consumption.

I don't even go out that much. Just knowing that they're there to lean on through thick and thin is good enough
Quote by guitarxo

doesnt work on my phone but i would have checked 9 out of 80, so im 11.85% country based on a quiz with questions that are mostly just song references

Quote by WCPhils
i'm suburban bro-hipster

aka: I wear tank-tops with skinny jeans

there's a guy who always comes in dressed like this and tries to talk "proper" and no matter where i seat him he just moves himself to some other table on busy nights

#jakesmellspoo
My real answer: I've always lived in cities and I much prefer them to not-cities. The country is great to visit but I just don't feel like I belong there. Give me concrete or give me death
cat
Originally from the Australian countryside
It's horrible sometimes but it's home
I do miss the variety of fresh food compared to Melbourne though
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Jul 26, 2016,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

My dad once had a student who was from NYC and moved out to Colorado. He told my dad that for the first time in his life he was alone without another person within like 20 feet.

That blows my mind.
i'm thoroughly suburban.

stereotyped
classified
masochistic
statistic

etc
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Country bumpkin here. It's where I grew up

Exit 10. Go Bulldogs!
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Page 1 of 2
Recommended threads
Harambe ( 1 2 )
JustRooster
Last post:
by zgr0826