Page 1 of 2

what are you favorite musicals?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
avenue q
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
it's pretty ok tbh, although it's not as funny as it used to be

Basically, it has songs like this:

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Let's talk about Gays thread that way -->
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Let's talk about Gays thread that way -->

then by all means, go back to it
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Willy Wonka

Does Blues Brothers count?
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Last edited by Aeolian Harmony at Jul 26, 2016,

I used to hate musicals as a kid (with very few exceptions), but for some reason I've really grown into liking them over the past years.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Jul 26, 2016,
Blues Brothers is classic but not a musical. Are any of you guys old enough to remember Grease?
Grease was always the one my sister liked, we watched it a bunch when I was super young.

Found it cringe af in all fairness.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Grease is trashy af but I slightly enjoy it
my sis went to school where it was filmed

ultimate-slash

singing in the rain

Quote by Pastafarian96
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Jul 26, 2016,
Quote by ultimate-slash

I also enjoy pretty much anything with Danny Kaye.

Inspector General is p good
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
i'm currently a pretty major slut for hamilton, les mis and the great comet
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I've never seen hamilton but I got drunk with 2015's thomas jefferson

Quote by Pastafarian96
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Jul 27, 2016,
also I've just returned from watching sound of music live and I highly recommend watching musicals in person

Quote by Pastafarian96
Quote by guitarxo
Cats and The Producers

also I've never seen cats but I don't think I would like it

Quote by Pastafarian96
Rocky Horror Picture Show has some of the best innuendo and tunes mayne. Grease is pretty good. Jesus Christ Superstar has roaring tunes. This guy has an amazing set of pipes on him. Pretty much anything done by Andrew Lloyd Webber will have some great songs.

The Aussie version of Pirates of Penzance
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
My HS did a performance of singing in the rain which was pretty great tbh, Other than that, The sound of music (doe a deer ) and Grease. I'm a musical basic bitch.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Last edited by Gatecrasher53 at Jul 27, 2016,
Cats has great songs but I can only listen to it.
Watching it is horrific, those cats costumes are like the creepiest thing I've ever seen.

Man of La Mancha might be my favorite all-time of broadway style musical theatre

South, Park, Bigger, Longer is still a classic
Haven't seen Book of Mormon but I want to.

Monthy Python Spamalot.

Usually comedies tend to be my favorites when it comes to musicals, unless the songs are amazing like les mizz for example
PHaaaaaaaantom of the opera is there...inside your MIND!!!
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
I went and saw The Lion King in the West End earlier this year....it was A+++++++ for musical skillz and song and dance routines.

EDIT: I have no idea why the "Fap over Ariana Grande's feet" thread is recommended for readers of this thread....you sick bastards.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Last edited by i_lovemetallica at Jul 27, 2016,
Quote by ElMaco
PHaaaaaaaantom of the opera is there...inside your MIND!!!
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I went and saw The Lion King in the West End earlier this year....it was A+++++++ for musical skillz and song and dance routines.

EDIT: I have no idea why the "Fap over Ariana Grande's feet" thread is recommended for readers of this thread....you sick bastards.

;|

Quote by Pastafarian96
i saw les mis in the west end yesterday it was properly amazing

it's so nice to see javert be not russell crowe and like generally have the powerful voice the part deserves
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
les miserables is my all time favourite, it's just an incredible musical. thematically, musically, lyrically. really the only annoying song is heart full of love cause cosette is the worst but honestly i could see that musical every day until i day

also into the woods is phenomenal. it's clever and dark and funny and has some great tunes in it. as les miserables is an optimistic approach to humanity interacting, into the woods is equally cynical

saw secret garden last night. was one of my favourites as a kid but it never really quite had it. the production last night was stellar and it was killer. the actress for mary wasn't great, and dicken's yorkshire accent was as authentic as dick van dyke's cockney, but it was great

obvs wicked is one that's cool as a musical. the story is dumb and as a film it would be dumb and a lot of the songs are dumb, but visually it's pretty cool.

really like scarlet pimpernal, only problem is there's like four different versions of it lol. super melodramatic but it gets me every time

also this:

hasselhoff is a decent singer and 9/10 actors today will sing over a recording of themselves singing the other part, cause it's just so hard to change character mid song lol. definitely a hall of fame performance
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me

Nothing makes me more patriotic about France. I'm not even French, I just wish I was.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Page 1 of 2