Hello,

I've been wanting to buy a new guitar. I found a really cool fender stratocaster little ash. But I have no clue what it might be worth. Allegedly there is no damage to the guitar, it comes with the original case and the original little ash certificate thing. The only weird thing is that the headstock just says ''Fender", it doesn't say stratocaster on the decall on the headstock. Does anyone have a clue what it might be worth? It's made in Korea, purchased in 2010.

What should I initially place as a starting bid? He wants €625 for it. Which is about $685.
If it's MIK, I don't think that's a very good price... Also, do you mean "Lite" Ash?
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by dementiacaptain
If it's MIK, I don't think that's a very good price... Also, do you mean "Lite" Ash?

Yes, I did mean that. I just read such names only once and make the best of it, hehe. Fixed it.

What price would you think? I see bids ranging from €400-430. If it's not a very good price for it I think I might as well not bid overall. What would a fair price be?
It's a bit hard to say as prices vary from area to area, but the 400-430 seems much more reasonable and more in-line with what you might see here in the States.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
I just saw another lite ash (because I thought it was little ash I couldn't find any others) that has been upgraded a ton for only €385. Thanks for the tip, I'm looking for something else then.
In the UK I've seen light ash's go anything from £300-£500.

They are nice strats, and abit different (V neck and Seymour Duncans) and the birdseye neck is gorgeous.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special